So.... haha

as in, to get darker of the skin, to look sleek and sexy for the women.

Not all women find tanned men more attractive...But yes, I do tan however it requires my being out for a long time. For isntance, I went camping for a week and was pretty brown when I got back, but it faded within...a week :x

yay for being Puerto Rican, I am tan forever, and if I get light, a good 15 minutes in the sun and I'm a bronze GOD*.

*I wish.

You askin if we're tan naturally, if we get tan from doing stuff outside, if we get tan from battling in the hot sun of de_dust all day, or if we're those shallow people who go to tanning booths and get their undeserved tans?

Some people need tans there complexion on there faces and body is really horrible. Especially people up north. *COUGH*Europe and NORTHERN PART OF US*

Not bashing countries but its just the plain truth sometimes.

Yes the truth hurts at times.

Shadowlands5325 said:
Some people need tans there complexion on there faces and body is really horrible. Especially people up north. *COUGH*Europe and NORTHERN PART OF US*

There is nothing wrong with fair skin...

Europe? A large part of Europe is populated by tanned people.

Farrowlesparrow said:

You mean a large part of Europe is populated by sexy people.

Farrowlesparrow said:

I am not trying to bash anyones country but I been to Europe before and I seen some milky white people. It's just plain disgusting like this girl I know omg her legs.

Take note SOME

Texas rocks. Lots of people on these forums call Texas home. Ghostvalkyrie, that n00b Slagops, the coolest dizzle in this hizzle Fizzle da Phox, and several others.

fizzlephox said:
Texas rocks. Lots of people on these forums call Texas home. Ghostvalkyrie, that n00b Slagops, the coolest dizzle in this hizzle Fizzle da Phox, and several others.

[SARCASM]Wouldn't doubt it[/SARCASM]

Just wouldn't want to live there.

I have a natural slight tan being part mexican/hispanic/spanish.

im too irish/scotish/russian to tan but on the other hand, my blood = alchohal :D

SlagOps said:
really? Don't be all over someones inhabbitance if you wont even name yours.

Oh sorry you weren't specific enough but I was waiting for you to respond. I am from Connecuit. Thumbs up for effort :thumbs: .

Im not a big fan of sitting in the sun specially to burn my skin in an effort to look better.

SlagOps said:

Can't say much about it. Boring state with lots of rich people. And it does have its urban enviroments too.

Tinneth said:
Im not a big fan of sitting in the sun specially to burn my skin in an effort to look better.

Well you don't really burn your skin when you tan.

I take pride in my pasty white skin. I wear long pants year round!

NO SKIN CANCER FOR MEH!! NOES!!

I am kinda tan.. definatly not pale.

I don't go out with the intention of getting tan, no... no basking on a chair by a pool looking stupid or going into one of those frightening tubes...

I have developed a vampire like ability that makes my skin catch fire If I am in the sun too long (I dont drink blood though).

So I am as tan as this guy:

EDIT: Bah forbidden url...

fizzlephox said:
or if we're those shallow people who go to tanning booths and get their undeserved tans?
Hrmm...yeah....well, the thing is...y'know..
/me runs.

Kinda...the Aussie spring/summer is great for it :) My tan used to be better though when I was a lifeguard though.

Back