So its Monday. Where's the Gold Anouncemnet?

Of course it's a joke, read the fine print on the first page, shesh

nutcrackr said:
Of course it's a joke, read the fine print on the first page, shesh

Yes I should have,
I just looked at the title, and then jumped to the theorys pages...
silly me :frog:

install microsoft time zone, it goes to tray icon, and you just pick citys, works for me :)

19. What is the "Springfield Effect"?
The Springfield Effect is the name given to the phenomenon by which every place named Springfield is hard-linked in hyperspace to every other place of this name. In other words, there is only one place named Springfield, but it is "linked" to various locations in the world.
So true!

Hanta Swe said:
Gabe should be eating his cereals by now....

Yeah i wonder what cereal he eats.

Maybe he has his own brand

"gabe 'o's"

yeh gabe would be eating his cereal if he gets up at 4am.

from flat-earth.org:

11. Does this fit in with the Hollow Earth theory?
Yes. Beneath the Earth, or hanging off the edges, is a land populated by either green-skinned women or Nazis. All those claiming to have seen this have misinterpreted it to fit in with the spurious and false Spherical Earth theory.

lol :D

And in Future News the Source Codes for the Miniature Suns Project has been stolen the directors of the project are expecting another year delay.

Hanta Swe said:
Ok ok,

Ringringggngn

*Gabe gets out of bed*

Lol :)

Actually there should be some sort of webcam following gabe all day right now :)

Dude, dont you know that all offical dates are according to Valve time? Not GMT or PST

The Flat Earth Society is not in any way responsible for the failure of the French to repel the Germans at the Maginot Line during WWII. Nor is the Flat Earth Society responsible for the recent yeti sightings outside the Vatican, or for the unfortunate enslavement of the Nabisco Inc. factory employees by a rogue hamster insurrectionist group. Furthermore, we are not responsible for the loss of one or more of the following, which may possibly occur as the result of exposing one's self to the dogmatic and dangerously subversive statements made within: life, limb, vision, Francois Mitterand, hearing, taste, smell, touch, thumb, Aunt Mildred, citizenship, spleen, bedrock, cloves, I Love Lucy reruns, toaster, pine derby racer, toy duck, antelope, horseradish, prosthetic ankle, double-cheeseburger, tin foil, limestone, watermelon-scented air freshner, sanity, paprika, German to Pig Latin dictionary, dish towel, pet Chihuahua, pogo stick, Golf Digest subscription, floor tile, upper torso or halibut.
Copyright © 1998 Flat Earth Society Inc. All rights reserved.

Woah... i am truly enlightened.... time to go face my physics exam tomorrow with new info about the flat EARTH!!!!

reading "So its Monday. Where's the Gold Anouncemnet?" makes me laugh.

you guys are so impatient. drink a cup of coffee and relax. gabe probably just woke up, stumbling over empty wodka bottles, which remained after this huge "gold" party. ;)

it could come in, anytime now.

man this always happens!

when they say a day. people rush on here in the morning and type a thread saying "well it is the day so where is the announcement"

america are 8hours behind so they are still in bed.

if there is an announcement i would say midday their time or even 6pm onwards their time.

If they had that party the bottles would be tequila, and if they did party they probably wouldn't even be up for a normal business day.

But if we use the parralel to the pinata, then we should also use the 4pm meeting which was used for HL. Gotta wait till 4PM Valve Time

Average user on HL2.net:
"ARGH!!! NOTHING YET!!!! OH I WAZTED ME LIFE!! I STAB MY HEAD"

uff...
everyone keeps saying: youve waited a year...you can wait a couple of hours...

NO !!!!!
I cant !!!
This is unbearable...much worse than waiting a year...so dont wonder people like me (us) keep pestering here hours before D-day.(if there indeed is one...)

Kel Thuzad said:
uff...
everyone keeps saying: youve waited a year...you can wait a couple of hours...

NO !!!!!
I cant !!!
This is unbearable...much worse than waiting a year...so dont wonder people like me (us) keep pestering here hours before D-day.(if there indeed is one...)

Ehm, you DO know what HL2 is just a scam, right?...there is no such thing

Frank said:
Ehm, you DO know what HL2 is just a scam, right?...there is no such thing

OH NOES!!!1ONEeleven!!11 I WAZTED ME LIFE!! I STAB MY HEAD

Damn it, the Gold announcement is in my pants! Go ahead, fish around for it you limey bastards!!!!

Now lets all get back to ridiculous speculations, more ridiculous questions and reposts of the that damn Anry pic with Ahab Freeman and the killer ant!

Haha It is now 8:29 am.

If it happens it could happen at any time today. Relax, I'm off to work :)

p.s. It's not like you're going to get to play the game.

Harryz said:
This time zone difference is stupid. They can make a man land on the moon but they cannot make a universal time system. Ridicolous.

As long as the earth is rotating at it's current speed there's not a whole lot any of us can do about that.

lol
NikolaX said:
install microsoft time zone, it goes to tray icon, and you just pick citys, works for me :)
And NikolaX, thanks, I've entered Seattle and now I can see their time all the time. It's now 5:41 am. So it's still 3 1/2 hours before Valve starts. So we don't have to expect anything before that. Oh, I can't wait!!!

OMFG111 WTF WAR IZ TEH ANNOCUEMENT111 WTFWTFWTF. OMG HAELFLIFE2 IS NAEVAR CKOMMING OUT111 OMG!

Sorry, had to.

-Alix

Who sayeth anything about a man landing upon the moon?
That's rubbish, good luck FITTING a man upon the moon. It's size is roughly that of a freakin sixpence!

Thou art fools!

If I have understood this correctly, then we won't be able to play HL2 today anyway so I'm having some trouble understanding what the fuss is all about. Sure, it means it'll be in our hands soon but we still have a few weeks left of waiting to do. Right?

Back