Some chump to play Russian Roulette with himself on TV

Take note how many times he said 'one' during the stunt... now what numbered chamber was the bullet in?

Thats right! Number one!

I thought it was chamber 4?

I thought it was three :s cos i'm sure he started on 4, then 5, paused for ages on 6 then click click click (6,1,2) and it ended.

Would have been better if he went click click click then stood up and shot that sandbag again, the guy with the headphones would have crapped himself

I don't usually watch this guy cause he bugs the hell out of me, quite simply he's an arse. I watched this stunt and unlike Blane it seems quite obvious how he did this.
Basically it is through him being able to read people, thats why out of the large group of people he choose 5, basically cause he could get a quick honest answer out of them.
However part of me thinks the people were actors.
When he did do the stunt it was funny. He got it completly wrong! He thought the bullet was in barrel 5. So he shot it away at the sandbag, No bullet. He then placed the gun down and he was frozen for a few mins. Basically shows that he had read him wrong. Eventually he continued and got the bullet position right.
Still think he's an arse.

It was chamber 1. He started on 3

Theneb...what is your point in that post? Other than the fact you think hes an arse?

Originally posted by theneb
When he did do the stunt it was funny. He got it completly wrong! He thought the bullet was in barrel 5. So he shot it away at the sandbag, No bullet. He then placed the gun down and he was frozen for a few mins. Basically shows that he had read him wrong. Eventually he continued and got the bullet position right.
Still think he's an arse.

LOL!... You fell for his act hook, line and sinker!! :E He knew it was in chamber 1 all along. The firing of chamber 5 at the sandbag and the massive long pause afterwards was just a ruse to make you THINK he ****ed up! He's a showman who was deliberatley trying to build the tension up to the moment to where he could possibly shoot himself in the head! :cheese: Why would he continue the stunt with only two chambers left if he didnt know which one it would be in?

Originally posted by |MaTT|
this isnt fixed... this guy makes some of the things david blaine does seems like a walk in the park. But he isnt a magician... All he does it read body language and use the power of suggestion to totally sway events in his favour...

In this live event a chosen volunteer will load a single bullet into a revolver that has each of its chambers numbered from 1 - 6. Just by reading the volunteers body language derren will guess which chamber the bullet is in and have someone turn the revolver to the numbered chamber of his choosing.

The most amazing part is that he wont just pull the trigger once but FIVE TIMES before pointing the revolver in the air and firing the gun on the sixth!!

o_O

holy shit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wow thats really frickin amazing

Click..chamber 3 gone.
Click..chamber 4 gone.
Click(Towards the bags)..chamber 5 gone.

Long pause....

Click..chamber 6 gone
Bang..chamber 1 gone

That is what happened :)

Yes..Chamber 2 was unfired.

you have to be a moron to play russian roulette. i'd just point the gun away and fire all 6 shots.

It was morbidly fascinating to watch and I found myself unable to look away.

Mind control, indeed.

Whats almost live? Did it go well? Did he blow his brains out?

it's pathetic... I watched it in the news in my country and I closed my eyes everytime I saw him trying to shoot himself cuz I didn't know if the news was that he made it or not :|

That bs shouldn't be broadcast on TV. It's sick.

Originally posted by SpaNsK
That bs shouldn't be broadcast on TV. It's sick.

If you don't like it then don't watch it, but don't force the rest of us to miss out just because in your opinion it is "sick".

Originally posted by MrD
If you don't like it then don't watch it, but don't force the rest of us to miss out just because in your opinion it is "sick".

Yes, but those sick things, and yes, they're sick, are a risk for many minors who watch tv. It may make people unballanced emocionally. They're very shocking and I don't think that's something that should be broadcast. It's like broadcasting someone suiciding jumping from the top of a building (who says that he can fall into somewhere but he also may die).

And if everything goes OK... well... it has been risky... but what about the people thoughts if screen fades black and say he has died?

Seeing a death, or at least seeing how someone has died (because you suppose what happened eventually) is not a pleasant image to watch for ANYONE, and if it may be seen for children it should be forbidden.

Where's everyone's sensibleness?

Back