Spitcodfry: Gabe Email For You!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, come on, stay on topic guys. We all want to see what's happened, but keep it at a mature level please.

Originally posted by d8cam
Wait...no...in fact it was horrible...anyway drop that discussion before I get banned for being logical.

You need a dictionary, that thread wasn't logicial in any way. I mean, do you think Spitcodfry is going to come back and just browse the forum for a while?

Do you think he doesn't know how to make a new thread?

Do you think we need a status thread to say "Spitcodfry is probably at Valve but we don't know"?

Also, woo, he's been there almost two hours.

Originally posted by d8cam
...anyway drop that discussion before I get banned for being logical.

Too late for that! Yer outta here! :-}

Let's take wagers when Spitterinski will be back.

I say 3:08pm PST (1 hour and 22 minutes left)

there should be an instant temp ban for whoever flames on this board. its worked on other forums it could work here

I am stopping this little fight homer...i told you to stop at the end of my post and you didnt...well I am stopping it...NO MORE FIGHTING...

this is a positive thread about positive things how could this ever turn into a flame war remember we're here waiting for good news pics or even media on hl2 and of course a good story.

Originally posted by Abom|nation
Yeah, come on, stay on topic guys. We all want to see what's happened, but keep it at a mature level please.

you can close this topic but two more will take it's place

Originally posted by poseyjmac
there should be an instant temp ban for whoever flames on this board. its worked on other forums it could work here

Flaming is relative. If someone posts something (thats nothing to do with Half-Life) and I say "Off topic is better for this" I get called a Flamer.

Kyle2

Dont be silly Thats not the point all the ~Mod was dooing was calming the situation down theres totaly no need what so ever for this sort of hostility.:)

Originally posted by Kyle2
you can close this topic but two more will take it's place

SCF will no doubt create a new thread when he gets back and decompresses.

Anybody watching the main board or are we all glued to this thread?

Originally posted by crumbles
SCF will no doubt create a new thread when he gets back and decompresses.

Anybody watching the main board or are we all glued to this thread?

glued

getting back on topic...

PST: 1:55pm...

he's been there almost two hours...

agreed. apology accepted.

back to rediculus assumptions about the valve visit.

I heard from a guy at the store earlier that they killed him and rode his corpse down the mountain like a sled.

Originally posted by Feath
Flaming is relative. If someone posts something (thats nothing to do with Half-Life) and I say "Off topic is better for this" I get called a Flamer.

thats not flaming, but when people are calling people idiots, thats flaming and isn't called for. but the thing is i didn't accuse anyone in my post of flaming, but you came to your defense rather quickly. what does that say?

Originally posted by A2597
getting back on topic...

PST: 1:55pm...

he's been there almost two hours...

Give him time to travel back home, take a pee, take a deep breath, upload photos, etc.

When spitcodfry makes a new thread, this one will get closed. Simple as that.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111111111111111111oneoneoenoenoeneonefoneoneonfeonfao;isehjfaiodjhgfi;ljsnleuirth;slngfsd

Thanks Abom. We're counting on ya!

Good idea Abom...
Would do the same.

actually, I'd close it, last post telling him to create a new thread once he got back, and sticky it until he does.

I might not be here to close it, Teachers is on TV in a sec :p

actually, I'd close it, last post telling him to create a new thread once he got back, and sticky it until he does.

Thats not a bad idea acctualy .

i bet he will get to play test it because thats most likely what they have been doing and since he is there i think gabe would let him. probably wont be able to tell us much about the playing tho.

do we even know what hes going to ask them? what information are we hoping for? we should have gone over it in the forum. i bet he will just say whats at the top of his head, and when nervous it could be, will we be able to interact with alyxs boobs?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back