Spitcodfry: Gabe Email For You!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by crumbles
He might not have a digital camera, folks.... Believe it or not, some people still don't have them. He can get traditional photos developed same day onto disk though.

How about this: if you don't have a digital camera, get one. Just buy it. The easiest one to use.

You'll use it later in life, trust me.

crumbles.

I bet this has already been posted because i'm not going to read through 30 pages of reply. 1. he says he's gonna load it up onto his comp and upload as soon as he can. 2. he says he's gotta go load up on film. conclusion, he's got a video camera that uses tape and can transfer video to a computer.

btw. Good job Spitcod!!:cheers:

They already announced playtesting had begun, so the content is finished. Jeebus....

its only 12:40 there people! 40 minutes is NOT that long of a time....

Try and keep it sort of on topic dudes

And yea i think like i said before Spitcodfry...is not just going to be the forum God but he will probley become one of the most famous on the NET. Dooing what only most of us have dreamed of :)

"If Valve ends up delaying, they will have broken the trust of thousands upon thousands of gamers. I hope they realize that, and dont delay the game."

millions upon will still buy the game and you'll forget about the delay 10 minutes into it. settle down.

Harpua, Im an impatient SOB. Lets leave it at that. I want the game even if its bugged to hell.

Originally posted by Kyle2
it's 1:40

Yeah. What is Spit ends up working for Valve because of today? Like establishes a good rapport with Gabe and starts working for them. That would be a funny story.

I can't wait to hear from him. If he gets us gold status verification, he's a living legend in my book.

It's 1:37pm here on the west coast. He started the visit at about 12:00 (in theory). It might be wrapping up around now (valve done with the lunchtime tour and needs to get back to work). Give the guy some time to get home, upload files. And give hime time for the big come down after a tremendous visit.

im playing op4 to pass the time i love half life's story , hope hl2's is just as good.

**** pictures, I want info. What did they say about the release date?!

d8cam

Its a good idea m8 but youve got no chance of keeping that free.
To many Pricks on the forum m8.

Originally posted by crumbles
It's 1:37pm here on the west coast. He started the visit at about 12:00 (in theory). It might be wrapping up around now (valve done with the lunchtime tour and needs to get back to work). Give the guy some time to get home, upload files. And give hime time for the big come down after a tremendous visit.

or we could continue with wild speculation about him being abducted by bigfoot on the way to valves offices.

I like my idea better.

Originally posted by GOoch
d8cam

Its a good idea m8 but youve got no chance of keeping that free.
To many Pricks on the forum m8.

true...a bunch of immature idiots

i try to do something logical and look what happens

its called organization without discussion....fast way to get news

Hoo look thread lock now i bet you didnt know that was going to happen
d8cam
im Sure he will make his own when hes back

hl2 will never live up to hl1 in the eye of someone who loves hl1 for one reason. NGES

nostalgic gaming experience syndrome.

d8cam, if nobody were to reply to it, how would you expect it to be on the first page of the forums by the time he got back?

Originally posted by d8cam
true...a bunch of immature idiots

Can you please tell me what was the point of a "Spitcodfry status" thread when all you write in it is "We don't know what Spitcodfry is doing".

I mean, when he comes back do you think he's going ot even look at any other threads? He'll just hit "create new thread and type away".

D8cam's thread. Closed by Monkey. Munro in frilly lingere. >shudder<

I'm sure Spitty will make the visit known.

Dont get this thread locked or turn it into a flame war dudes it wouldnt be fair..Least try and keep it on topic :)

how could d8cam be a bunch of immature idoits

hes only one man

I think I'll bump this in case anyone missed out. Gosh, why do I have to work till midnight tonight! I just hope he gets some quality pics and info, I'd do anything to be in his place!

I can tell you the point. People need something to do till he gets back, and this is fun.

go back to your cave grinchy McGrinch.

Originally posted by Mopo
d8cam, if nobody were to reply to it, how would you expect it to be on the first page of the forums by the time he got back?

I thought this forum bumped posts after edits...some do that.

And to homer...your reply was so well thought out and amazing. You are awesome. Thumbs up!

Wait...no...in fact it was horrible...anyway drop that discussion before I get banned for being logical.

Some of us attempt to be mature though.

I myself have no such aspirations. ;)

Originally posted by d8cam
I thought this forum bumped posts after edits...some do that.

And to homer...your reply was so well thought out and amazing. You are awesome. Thumbs up!

Wait...no...in fact it was horrible...anyway drop that discussion before I get banned for being logical.

exactly the response I would expect from a bunch of immature idiots.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back