Spitcodfry: Gabe Email For You!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by Abom|nation
Nah, this forum managed to rack up a 190-ish (I think) page thread overnight a few days ago. Quite astonishing.

Yeah the video one. The biggest thread of these forums.

And guess who started the Thread. Me.

Originally posted by omlette
SPITCODFRY: I can offer you free image/video hosting with unlimited bandwidth, just send me an email with the subject "Spitcodfry" to [email protected] and I'll set you up.

Good job, omlette. I'm sure you sent him a direct email, right? There's no way he's going to be able to find your offer in the middle of this gigantic thread.

do we know exactly what spit is going to say? what if he gets too nervous and doesnt ask any good questions? doh!

i wonder if he realises that when he returns people will treat him as a god and refer to him as The Great

They probably killed him to keep him from telling us about their secrets.

yeah they probably presented him with the old ' i'll tell you but then i'll have to kill you' approach

this is beginning to be something like "SPAM" but who cares :) blablabla

SPITCODFRY better start a new thread for the results or else......

Any idea when he started his Trip?

I guess it wont take more than 1-2 hours..

So will speculate when he comes back...

well, we have to get him back somehow. any ideas?

A daring daylight raid on the valve offices on elephant back?

That’s the stupidest idea I have ever herd.

pff, headcrabs only do like 1 damage. wait... what difficulty is life on?

pff, headcrabs only do like 1 damage. wait... what difficulty is life on?

life has that thing in max payne where the difficulty changes depending on how well ur doin

ohh, THATS why I only took 12 damage when I crashed my car on the way home from getting shot down in a bar the other day.

they knocked him unconscious, took away all his weapons than threw him in a grabage disposal unit. He is currently going through the sewage system of the Valve building right now making his way up to Gabe's office where he will than be teleported to the White House to fight a big giant baby known as Bush:cool:

I REALLY hope that they even hint at a Sept. 30th release!
I have strong belief in Valve at this point!

ontopic: is he already on his way to valve or should he be back any second?

If Valve ends up delaying, they will have broken the trust of thousands upon thousands of gamers. I hope they realize that, and dont delay the game.

Originally posted by sharp
ontopic: is he already on his way to valve or should he be back any second?

actually i was expecting them to let him post from valve... who knows

Originally posted by Kyle2
they knocked him unconscious, took away all his weapons than threw him in a grabage disposal unit. He is currently going through the sewage system of the Valve building right now making his way up to Gabe's office where he will than be teleported to the White House to fight a big giant baby known as Bush:cool:

lets not turn this political ok?

damn dirty bong loving hippie.

This guy is like a forum hero, here he comes to flame the day! ;) jk, I hope just as much as everyone else that he comes back with some kind of new media, all in all you gotta think they won't, but it would be very cool if they told him they were indeed going to release sept30th and it was going gold very soon or something, \o/

Originally posted by Mopo
If Valve ends up delaying, they will have broken the trust of thousands upon thousands of gamers. I hope they realize that, and dont delay the game.

Ha, "We can't upset the fans so let's just release an incomplete game."

i want him to come back now.... the longer he's out the more fun he's having while we're stuck here

There's only 13 left until the 30th.

Who here is "x"-ing off days on their calendars?

Originally posted by Feath
Ha, "We can't upset the fans so let's just release an incomplete game."

lol damn straight, halfway through the game a black screen appears that says "Game incomplete, please wait for patch"

wow 27 pages. i was only gone for half an hour. i thought spitcodfry would be bk by now...hmmmmmm.

pffft i am waitin up all night till i know what happened

Originally posted by crumbles
There's only 13 left until the 30th.

Who here is "x"-ing off days on their calendars?

my computer does that for me :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back