Spitcodfry: Gabe Email For You!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope he makes a vid of the office, so we can do a frame by frame analysis of the Valve people's emotional states, and perhaps compare their facial expressions to Alyx's (from after she's seen the scanners) to see if they are in a stressful situation.

he could single handedly delay the game for a day because of them showing him around oh nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo LOL

I remember a year ago some Members from 3drealms forums went to 3drealms office in Texas/ Garland and met George Broussard !

Originally posted by Dile
He's 19...

I think he's nervous so he's puking in the toilet.:cheese:
There is a little something I like to call college...

college doesn't mean you have school around lunch hours necesarrily.
I can't remember what time he said he was going over :\
whoever said he was "In the custody of Vancouver police"

Gets 10 points :D

I don't think new screenshots would come out well, footage is unlikely to be unveiled, as is release date information taht hasnt already been said.

I would be ecstatic just to see their offices, and meet the people :)

if new content does show, all the better :D

good god he's there already i don't think he has a camcorder either. i'd love a video tour of whats going on at valve.

At the very least Gabe could say "It's going to go gold soon" or "It's delayed". Even a "Still on for the 30th" would be great.

Usually there's a two day waiting period before it gets declared gold while they just test it. Maybe that's where they are now, so they have time to do this.

He needs one of those secret camera hats providing a live feed or something.

That would explain the non-talk from the big S F
that or he's prepping, standing in front of mirror practicing "hellos" and how to dodge crow bar swings.

you know, prepare for the best and worst ;D

Originally posted by Kamakiri
Just a important note to anyone who thinks he can impersonate SPITCODFRY. Don't try.

Valve already knows SPITCODFRY name and details. So you will look like a idiot if you go to Valve impersonating him so don't try...

BECAUSE SPITCODFRY IS AN AMBASSADOR FROM ANOTHER COUNTRY WHO VISITS IN GOLD ARMOR RIDING ON A LOYAL STEED!

Get over yourself - I can walk into Valve's office if I damn well please, much like you could. I won't get shot for not being spitcodfry.

Originally posted by omlette
Get over yourself - I can walk into Valve's office if I damn well please, much like you could. I won't get shot for not being spitcodfry.

Risky thing to do, being an omelette. Gabe probably hasn't lunched yet at 12.

Originally posted by omlette
BECAUSE SPITCODFRY IS AN AMBASSADOR FROM ANOTHER COUNTRY WHO VISITS IN GOLD ARMOR RIDING ON A LOYAL STEED!

probably wouldn't get shown around though....

he comes in right behind you (spitcodfry), or in the same elevator load.
Uh, are you. . .
IM HIM IM SPITCODFRY NOT HIM
lol actually i think you were talking theoretically about being able to? and not literally imitating? bah nm

damn it y doesn't he get a digital camera or borrow one at least. damn it now film has to be developed he has to scan it I HATE OLD TECHNOLOGY.

probably wouldn't get shown around though....

Hard to say, really. I mean Spitcodfry didn't really DO anything special... He just lives by Valve, and sent them an e-mail asking if he could stop by. I think any of us could do that, but no one lives nearby. It's not really all that special, it's just cool because it seems like something only reserved for journalists. Apparently that's not always the case, it seems. :)

well hmmm it is 8:21pm here....it should be 1pm there. i hope he gets bk soon.

ppl go and watch some tv, play a game or watever for like 2hrs and he will be on here bk with a BIG LONG story for us.

and the story must be like detailed from the carpet, shoe size and tie colour.

also if he does see a footage clip. he must say everything like...."walking down the stairs, SUDDENLY...blah blah blah"

Anyone could do it yes, although i doubt they'll let any more 'randoms' in now, imagine the number of emails they'll get saying 'I'm a loyal fan, lemme see HL2'

I mainly ment, if you went un-announced, which was what omlette was suggesting.

i dunno....wierd that spitcodfry got in. they are either very nice ppl, or spitcodfry works with them....or.....lol.

na he is a lucky ass he is indeed

um, its like 12:26 now at valve, he maybe be back at like 3-6 pst :D

sheeeeeesh :p

this must be the fastest growing thread in internet history!
good god, 21 pages already?! :eek:

anyway, Spit.. alot of us are wishing we were in ur position, make us proud boiiiii :dork: :cheese:

and if u get a chance, please do ask about the delay.. i mean, its only tradition that u do that ;)

/me mumbles lucky !@#$%^&*

hehe have fun dude! :thumbs:

Valve is known for loving their fans, so Im not surprised he could get in.

Originally posted by commando
i dunno....wierd that spitcodfry got in. they are either very nice ppl, or spitcodfry works with them....or.....lol.

na he is a lucky ass he is indeed

They must be playing HL2 multi on LAN :cheese:

heres the plan, while Valve are distracted by SPITCODFRY, a small group of us break into valve, and using sam fisher stylee moves jack ourselves a copy of the game from Gabe's office.

Whos with me !

/silence......

spitcodfry

This is your Time m8 Enjoy ..... and bring Back The goods.:)

Ps is Gabe as big as he looks ;)

Originally posted by GPRT
heres the plan, while Valve are distracted by SPITCODFRY, a small group of us break into valve, and using sam fisher stylee moves jack ourselves a copy of the game from Gabe's office.

Whos with me !

/silence......

Well, there's only one problem with that, and it can be said in one word - Turrets. I bet Gabe has half life 2 sitting on a desk, and you have to step on the right combination of tiles in his office or else some turrets will pop up and pump you full of lead, all goldeneye style, if anyone ever played that game :)

Originally posted by Dile
They must be playing HL2 multi on LAN :cheese:

if he does....well that is jus dam right out! i mean they said nothin to the interviews but a fan...why not LOL.

i hope he has good news like "i got to see the team, ask them questions, look at footage, get some pics and autographs"

not this.

"i got autographs"

Well, there's only one problem with that, and it can be said in one word - Turrets. I bet Gabe has half life 2 sitting on a desk, and you have to step on the right combination of tiles in his office or else some turrets will pop up and pump you full of lead, all goldeneye style, if anyone ever played that game

dont worrey i think the combination is either PIE or SYRUPY PANCAKES

jks :bounce:

Originally posted by GPRT
dont worrey i think the combination is either PIE or SYRUPY PANCAKES

jks :bounce:

lol

then he has to jump onto crates that hang from the ceiling, which is above a BIG BLACK HOLE. (no saves)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back