Spitcodfry: Gabe Email For You!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by commando
crumbles...why do u ALWAYS put your name at the end of your post? we can see your name above your avator you know man lol

I'm an idiot. No, wait, I'm just used to it. I'll surpress the urge from here on out!

cru.....ah! ah!

lol lol "bow and kiss thier feet" nice one.

yea it is so strange that this thread might not of happened...what if spitcodfry didn't turn his head, to see a party happening. or even thought nothing was goin on and didn't post it...FATE lol

nah spit and me and a few other guys were talking about how he lived close to their hq, he was talking about how it would be neat if he could go in to see them, and we were coming up with all sorts of crazy ideas, dress up like the g-man, or barrney, or an asian (lol look for the thread) or do some uber splinter cell skills to sneak it lol. then there was the nvidia lawyer that looks like the g-man, asking army friends to "drive an apc into their lobby and unload him there" lol lots of fun.

Originally posted by crumbles
I'm an idiot. No, wait, I'm just used to it. I'll surpress the urge from here on out!

cru.....ah! ah!

lol no i aint flaming you man.. i was just wondering that was all.

While this is cool, don't expect any new info from this guys trip. Most likely Valve will show him around (maybe even show him the game briefly which would be cool), and then send him on his way. I just wouldn't want anyone to get their hopes up for hearing anything we haven't heard before. :)

Originally posted by Joneleth
While this is cool, don't expect any new info from this guys trip. Most likely Valve will show him around (maybe even show him the game briefly which would be cool), and then send him on his way. I just wouldn't want anyone to get their hopes up for hearing anything we haven't heard before. :)

yea, I agree. Even tho it would be cool if they gave us some info, if they don't give any other places like gamespot, IGN, etc. etc. the stuff we wanna know, why would they tell him?

lol no i aint flaming you man.. i was just wondering that was all.

I know, dude. I'm just having dumb fun.

cheers!

Originally posted by shapeshifter
nah spit and me and a few other guys were talking about how he lived close to their hq, he was talking about how it would be neat if he could go in to see them, and we were coming up with all sorts of crazy ideas, dress up like the g-man, or barrney, or an asian (lol look for the thread) or do some uber splinter cell skills to sneak it lol. then there was the nvidia lawyer that looks like the g-man, asking army friends to "drive an apc into their lobby and unload him there" lol lots of fun.

LOL

or he could just do it HL style.

start at house equip with nothing. only full health, make way to HQ. if u see a metal object pick it up. this is the primary weapon.

make way to the vents, avoid the gaurds untill you have better things.

Originally posted by Joneleth

when you said this part....(maybe even show him the game briefly...)

i just stopped and felt WOW and so jelious and hope Spit will tell us the "new" quick footage he saw.

when you said this part....(maybe even show him the game briefly...)

i just stopped and felt WOW and so jelious and hope Spit will tell us the "new" quick footage he saw.

Is he at valve right now?

:p :) i.......i..............i........... think so.. man lucky ass.

It's 11am PST right now. So another hour till he's supposed to be there.

Originally posted by Goombatommy
yea, I agree. Even tho it would be cool if they gave us some info, if they don't give any other places like gamespot, IGN, etc. etc. the stuff we wanna know, why would they tell him?

Yeah, chances are that's right...there won't be any major info revealed....he'll see around the place and have a great time.

But he will get >something< out of them. If they hem and haw about the release date...that's still information at this point. That indicates some type of delay. If they misdirect with "we're still aiming for a Sept. 30th release date" type thing, that is also a valued nugget. And if they say "Sept. 30th is absolutely the date when hl2 will be on shelves internationally", well, that's the real deal, more than any other source has gotten Valve to say so far..

Maybe he grabbed a couple of drinks to reinforce his self confidence but accidentally got drunk. And he is now sleeping in his garden because he took the backdoor instead of the front and ran into a tree.

If he doesnt ask about the release date while he is there im gonna punch him in the face... LoL

JK, but seriously, he better ask :)

What are the chances they are acually gonna let him in for a tour do you think?

Originally posted by theGreenBunny
Maybe he grabbed a couple of drinks to reinforce his self confidence but accidentally got drunk. And he is now sleeping in his garden because he took the backdoor instead of the front and ran into a tree.

lmao

Har! We'd run Spitty off the board if he did that!

Originally posted by ray_MAN
He is probably in school...

He's 19...

I think he's nervous so he's puking in the toilet.:cheese:

This is probably what REALLY happened to Sheppard....

...and he was never heard from again ;)

Edit: We will know for sure if Spitcodefry is a character in Opfor II

This is even better than visiting the president. I bet every minute seems like a whole day for him at the moment.

I don't see why they would give him a tour.

It is not like he is walking in Los Alamos unannounced.....

They should at least give him a shirt of something, as I douibt they get fans there very often.

Originally posted by TheWart
I don't see why they would give him a tour.

It is not like he is walking in Los Alamos unannounced.....

They should at least give him a shirt of something, as I douibt they get fans there very often.

I hope they at least show him around... I hope he takes some pics too!

Originally posted by TheWart

or ever without it being some sort of interview or magazine thing, i doubt anyones ever just droppe dby before, which makes it so neat

Originally posted by Cheetarah654
or ever without it being some sort of interview or magazine thing, i doubt anyones ever just droppe dby before, which makes it so neat

= SWAG

I think this is bullshit, he said he had a digital camara, and now he needs film for it!?

Don't get your hopes up guys, he'll probably say he had to sign a NDA or some crap, just don't get so taken in by it.

Originally posted by Animal
I think this is bullshit, he said he had a digital camara, and now he need film for it!?

Don't get your hopes up guys, he'll probably say he had to sign a NDA or some crap, just don't get so taken in by it.

You could be right...but I doubt it. Spit has been pretty consistant...except for the film/digital camera. And maybe he's doing both conventional and digital photos. Maybe his digital camera got broke.

If he is pulling a fast one, this board will come down on him but hard.

Personally, I'd respect the massive prank.

Originally posted by spitcodfry
oh my good god in heaven!! im gonna get a tour of valve at 12:00 noon PST today!!! and they said I could bring a camera!!!

Dope. Make SURE you get gold verification!

Good job.

Originally posted by crumbles
Personally, I'd respect the massive prank.

Definatly. Jape of the decade (if it is).

theres no way hes lying, everything except the camera has been accurate and its likely he could be buying digital film, to hold more pictures

i believe him, and anyhow we will find out within 2 hours i assume. i cant wait for him to prove people wrong and show us some neat pics of anything

Originally posted by Animal
I think this is bullshit, he said he had a digital camara, and now he needs film for it!?

Good camcorders are digital and still need tape (ie DV8). My friend has a Sony digital camcorder that needs DV tape.

damn this thread is getting longer than the one from Spitcodfry himself :) HE'S BECOMMING A LEGEND :eek: :eek:

nah longest thread was the what steam thread, and the one involving the hdr demo vid.

Alright kids listen up! Don't flame or fight over the i'net that is the most pointless thing you could do in life. It's really nice spidcodfry can go on tour to Valve but you guys should get some rest and don't use capslock ffs. Yes, we all want to know what the tour have been like but you guys should leave scf alone until he has finished his tour today(?)...

Plz crumbles, We know you are happy and exited :) but can you plz not 'spam' the topics? :)

And to all the flamers out there on hl2.net. Plz grow up!
If you don't trust the story then don't go flame here...

-Sharp.

I think that whatever information he recieves, or regardless his visit should be posted on the front page.

Originally posted by RhapSidious
Good camcorders are digital and still need tape (ie DV8). My friend has a Sony digital camcorder that needs DV tape.

That would explain the firewire comment since who needs firewire for photos?

Originally posted by sharp
Plz crumbles, We know you are happy and exited :) but can you plz not 'spam' the topics? :)

And to all the flamers out there on hl2.net. Plz grow up!
If you don't trust the story then don't go flame here...

-Sharp.

What you talking about? I'm posting >kinda< heavy, but nothing gratuitous.

And I'm out to lunch for awhile.

Flamers, be cool.

Now we will know if the game is done. If scf sees everyone scrambling around working it isn't complete, if the whole team is showing him shit and the team is laid back, it is done.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back