Spitcodfry: Gabe Email For You!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by Spiffae
If you don't, we can host a write-up and gallery on beyondhalflife.com

Folks who are able and who have the tools should set this up asap. Get the man some server space set up in advance. ICQ spit, make sure it is for real, for real (sorry spit, but you COULD be pulling a beautiful prank on us) before you expend time effort and bandwidth, then clear out a patch so he can get it up and to us asap.

crumtwobles.

i don't think he has nothin to worry about the police or anything like sueing him. cause all he did was look through a window and see somethin like a party. and they are the ones who don't mind him seeing them!

plus he is a FAN and they know it!

if they didn't like it, they wouldn't of emailed him bk!

so spitcodfry.....U ARE ONE LUCKY.....................ass.

Originally posted by Templar Wizard
Spitcod:

remember to sign the NDA with a false name, that way you can tell us all the juice ;)

make you sure you get a lockdown on the release date.

and most of all:

enjoy yourself! you had the drive to make it happen and i honestly wish you well!

Don't give out any false information or do anything to make the trip go sour... Be extra good.

crumonebles.

(news of my imminent Zombie status is less important than spits excellent adventure at this point)

Originally posted by crumbles
Folks who are able and who have the tools should set this up asap. Get the man some server space set up in advance. ICQ spit, make sure it is for real, for real (sorry spit, but you COULD be pulling a beautiful prank on us) before you expend time effort and bandwidth, then clear out a patch so he can get it up and to us asap.

crumtwobles.

agreed, i have an ftp he can use, ill give him the ftp details if he wants them

Originally posted by Irs2k3
Can someone explain to me what in the Blue Hell is going on here !

read the first page and the other threads that spitcodfry talks about what he saw that looked like "GOLD party

Dudes, I wasn't even looking at the ranks...made Zombie a few posts back. Well, I'll be. Yay.

crumbles.

I'll shut up about this forever now.

I've never posted here before but... Spit... you are one lucky SOB! Remember to enjoy your self (and be especially polite and calm)!!

PS. You have GOT to post the pics... I've got some server space if you need... just reply me and I'll e-mail you with the details

Oh man, the excitment! We want pictures of everything! EVERYTHING! Even if you don't think it's exciting, we will.

hmm...

lucky person you...
get me a hat while your there...

crumbles: i was joking, hence the winky.
but you are right: be nice...

...and dont sign an NDA....

No, otherwise they might just send you away.

Sign an NDA if you must (and I doubt you will, if they know you're going there in the name of Halflife2.net, and allow a camera). If you do sign one, let us know, and tell us the sort of information you could not disclose.

nice...

I wonder if he'll get some new screenshots/media out of it :)

I think it'll get bigger when he posts pics.....

Spit, give us one final post before you go and give us the lowdown on when you'll be back.

Right now, you should be setting up webspace for the pix though.

crumbles.

He'll most likely make a new thread for his pics, and he deserves it! \o/

Alright dudes...I've got about an hour and a half before my tour...I'm gonna go stock up on film for my camera now...but I will certainly be back

Re: nice...

Originally posted by Runteh
I wonder if he'll get some new screenshots/media out of it :)
Actually, that'd be the best display of Valve's commitment to the community!
Press: "Can we have some more info please?"
Valve: <Silence>
Singular stalker-esque fan: "Can I come visit?"
Valve: "Yeah sure why not?"

Brilliant.

Any idea how long you're going to be there, spit?

Originally posted by spitcodfry
Alright dudes...I've got about an hour and a half before my tour...I'm gonna go stock up on film for my camera now...but I will certainly be back

Make sure you get some pictures of the secretary, she sounds very hot on the phone :cheers:

yea SPITCODFRY

1) before you go POST ON HERE U ARE NOW GOING

2) TELL US WHAT TIME U THINK YOU WILL BE ON HERE, so we can work out the time for us in UK time.

3) PICS and VID CLIPS if u can

4) be calm, nice and respect thier answers.

Make sure to tell them how much CS 1.6 sucks ass.

Nah, I'd suggest telling the truth and saying how much CS 1.6 rocks. Can't start out lying to Valve. :p

LMAO!!
Actually, that'd be the best display of Valve's commitment to the community!
Press: "Can we have some more info please?"
Valve: <Silence>
Singular stalker-esque fan: "Can I come visit?"
Valve: "Yeah sure why not?"

Brilliant.

PRICELESS!

oh my good god in heaven!! im gonna get a tour of valve at 12:00 noon PST today!!! and they said I could bring a camera!!!

haha cool man, make sure to mention our crazy plans we had for you to sneak in the other day ;) (mention the asian on to) lol "me love you long time"

say hi to gabe for me! (and everyone else to I assume) SWAG!

>COOL, but is this for real?

Apparently so. Spit could be pulling a brilliant prank on us. But at this point, I don't think so. He's been consistant and realistic about everything when it counted. Good for him.

Originally posted by TheSmJ
No, otherwise they might just send you away.

Sign an NDA if you must (and I doubt you will, if they know you're going there in the name of Halflife2.net, and allow a camera). If you do sign one, let us know, and tell us the sort of information you could not disclose.

Nicely put. I'm sure he'll have to sign one though. This is big business here.

crumbles.

true. Just act yourself. Tell Valve that we at the HL2.net forums / community, that we love them. And get the game out by 9/30 ;) :cheese:

This would be an amazing April-fools joke.

If it's real (i think so), then kudos to you!

Film for your digital camera?!?
;)

think about it...a fan i think is more important...cause if a fan don't like what the company is doing, he won't buy the game and will tell his/her friends not to either, and they will tell thier friends, and thier friends and so on.

and also.... get a pic of someone from valve and YOU (gabe if you can.)so we know what u look like and what the ppl from valve now look like!

LoL

Spitcodfry, you jammy git.

Don't forget to tell him to visit the forums.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back