Spitcodfry: Gabe Email For You!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
refer to gabe as "his holyness" and mention cult activities involving sacrificing small furry creatures to get sept 30 date to happen and do this all in a bubble wrap jump suit.

Good luck! take pictures.

you'll be sitting at home minding your own buissness, when a strange grinding sound comes from the window, the curtains part themselves mysteriously as a group of scanners floats past taking photos of u, before the ground starts to shake.

maybe he is already there thinking up some lie then gabe shows up and says he has been expected.
Spidcodfry faints and wakes up with a new t shirt

omg, yay, I hope this works, but isn't he going to Vancouver in a minute?

I think you guys are all presuming that email message from Gabe is suggesting he's welcome.

He may not be.

ya they're just organizing their in house swat team to coordinate the takedown when he arrives

he will somehow get in there tosday for a fact.....but will he read this thread on time is the thing hmmmm

good like SPIT man

Say hit to gabe for me spit! mention our master plan that we had together, like dressing up as g-man and the nvidia thing :)

I sure he would get online when he wakes up if he is any kind of geek like us. lol.

now that gabe knows about this, he's gonna either mobilize the barneys with crowbars or move valve's hq to another state overnight

Damn.. lucky lucky guy.. Imagine if he gets some cool hl2/valve merchandise?
I would be SO happy.

Hey get one of those miniature cameras and hide it along with a mic.

Give us a live, streaming feed with your 1337 hardware lol.

yea if he gets any goodies (t-shirt) whatever must take a pic to show us, also if he gets a pic of gabe, put on here.

Weee, we need him to see this freaking thread lol..... would be cool if he showed him new footage, and said "but im sorry you cant take any of this new footage back to hl2.net"

When was he going again? It's like 11 am now, so he could be there right now?

any news yet?? has he got in?? has he been welcomed??? or has the G-Man himself got him.....and the next we hear of Spitcodfry will be a new character lurking around the realms of HL3!!??

LOL

Taz

na it is 4:43 UK time here.....over there it should be 9am around!

so he prob is having breakfast! LOL

HOLY ****ING CRAP THIS IS SO AMAZING WHERE THE HELL IS SPITCODFRY HE NEEDS TO SEE THIS! OMG HE'S SO LUCKY

eh heh heh on a side note: DONT FORGET YOUR CAMERA! :cheese:

ya im on pst time as well and its 8:50 right now... he's prolly wakin up in a few... he will have good laugh at this post.

That email sounded a little fishy though, Gabe doesn't even know proper grammar? "your in buddy"?

Either way, I hope he reads this and gets an appointment, if he just shows up I suspect he will just get a 'no'. :/

heh im about to go to school, during period 2 ill check up on the status with my (^_^) wireless connection with laptop BWAHAHAHAH ^_^

OHh nevermind.. silly me.. Gabe's message was "who is it and when"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back