StopKill.com - What a Joke

and you're apparently the big man in your living room. get lost

No, sorry. You obviously can't research stuff you don't want to find. the overwhelming evidence is that violent gaming causes brain damage. you've heard of Harvard, right?

sounds like a right arse....

My Fakeletter to Jack.

Dear Jack,

I totally agree with you. Videogames are mindless heartless violent extravaganzas that turn our children into bloody murderers and into heartless bastards...Videogames also poison the minds of parents into buying the most violent game the child sees on the shelf in a store. Videogames are also Math and pixles, so while I am "shooting" at a equation that is emulated by pixles on the screen I am thinking of this pixleated, Math consumed demon is real and I should go get my rifle from the basement and shoot at my neighbour across the street...maybe I should learn how to make C4 from a videogame and blow up a building...maybe a videogame will help me kill more effeciantly because frankly I need training...I find it very hard to kill people nowadays...Maybe videogames will help me..as you suggest they do. For example:

Half-life 2: Gotta be ready for that alien attack! So I'll just get my shotgun and hunt down all the "aliens" from other countries at west edmonton mall.

Silent Hill: Gotta be ready for demons to strike anytime and anywhere..so always carry a fireaxe and don't be to afraid to shoot the little grey children walking up and down the school hallway.

BattleField 2: It's always good to be ready for WWIII.

Thief: It's good to dress up in dark heavy clothing and go stealing peoples things...it's also good to kill a guard or anyone the crosses your path.

Ahhh..Fallout: If you'd seen this game, you would probably faint or explode one or the other...yes..it's always good to be ready after the nuclear holocaust....we should practice by melting skin off of people and sending the president of the united states to live on an oilrig.

You see..Jack....your pretty much living in a fantasy world...just like the games are in a fantasy world, Although I hardly doubt that you would understand fantasy...you ever read harry potter..you know the boy wizard who kills things?? Fantasy.

I don't know if this is about proving a point or making money, but what ever it is, it's not a smart thing to do....cause most people who play games are not kids...there in their 30's....are you in your 30's?? Try one and see for yourself.

Have fun on this case...your gonna need one hell of a defense!

(Of course I wouldn't actually send him that. It be fun though) :E

dream431ca said:
My Fakeletter to Jack.

Dear Jack,

I totally agree with you. Videogames are mindless heartless violent extravaganzas that turn our children into bloody murderers and into heartless bastards...Videogames also poison the minds of parents into buying the most violent game the child sees on the shelf in a store. Videogames are also Math and pixles, so while I am "shooting" at a equation that is emulated by pixles on the screen I am thinking of this pixleated, Math consumed demon is real and I should go get my rifle from the basement and shoot at my neighbour across the street...maybe I should learn how to make C4 from a videogame and blow up a building...maybe a videogame will help me kill more effeciantly because frankly I need training...I find it very hard to kill people nowadays...Maybe videogames will help me..as you suggest they do. For example:

Half-life 2: Gotta be ready for that alien attack! So I'll just get my shotgun and hunt down all the "aliens" from other countries at west edmonton mall.

Silent Hill: Gotta be ready for demons to strike anytime and anywhere..so always carry a fireaxe and don't be to afraid to shoot the little grey children walking up and down the school hallway.

BattleField 2: It's always good to be ready for WWIII.

Thief: It's good to dress up in dark heavy clothing and go stealing peoples things...it's also good to kill a guard or anyone the crosses your path.

Ahhh..Fallout: If you'd seen this game, you would probably faint or explode one or the other...yes..it's always good to be ready after the nuclear holocaust....we should practice by melting skin off of people and sending the president of the united states to live on an oilrig.

You see..Jack....your pretty much living in a fantasy world...just like the games are in a fantasy world, Although I hardly doubt that you would understand fantasy...you ever read harry potter..you know the boy wizard who kills things?? Fantasy.

I don't know if this is about proving a point or making money, but what ever it is, it's not a smart thing to do....cause most people who play games are not kids...there in their 30's....are you in your 30's?? Try one and see for yourself.

Have fun on this case...your gonna need one hell of a defense!

(Of course I wouldn't actually send him that. It be fun though) :E

SEND, SEND, SEND!!!1

my fake (maybe) email to Thompson

Dear Jack:

look out your window right now ...this very second ...ignore the red light on your forehead

Wow, and this guy claims to be a lawyer? Judging from his level of debate, he'd struggle in a High School debating class. Notice how he reels in his "facts" without any evidence other than "have you heard of Havard?"

He doesn't have the brain capacity to distinguish between games and real life, he is disturbed by a virtual character being gunned down in a game. God forbid he ever saw a movie before, I suppose he wants movies banned too?

It's obviously a joke, I'm sure no lawyer would have such a poor conduct and poorly persuaded arguement, except with the possible exception of Lionel Hutz.

I suggest to pay him no further attention. He couldn't persuade a fly, never mind the Supreme Court.

kirovman said:
Wow, and this guy claims to be a lawyer? Judging from his level of debate, he'd struggle in a High School debating class. Notice how he reels in his "facts" without any evidence other than "have you heard of Havard?"

He doesn't have the brain capacity to distinguish between games and real life, he is disturbed by a virtual character being gunned down in a game. God forbid he ever saw a movie before, I suppose he wants movies banned too?

It's obviously a joke, I'm sure no lawyer would have such a poor conduct and poorly persuaded arguement, except with the possible exception of Lionel Hutz.

I suggest to pay him no further attention. He couldn't persuade a fly, never mind the Supreme Court.

well he's pretty influential ...he advised Hilary Clinton during her press conference of games last week. some of his accomplishments:

He led the campaign against the 1989 2 Live Crew album As Nasty As They Wanna Be. In the 1990 federal trial which ruled the album obscene, he submitted material as an amicus curiae. He would reprise this role as a third-party "expert" in various videogames cases (see below). The court's decision led to the arrest of several members of the group and a record retailer, although the ruling was soon reversed

In 1992, he represented Oliver North's Freedom Alliance at the annual Time Warner shareholders' meeting, regarding Ice T's song Cop Killer. He put forward the argument that, should the song inflame listeners and lead to the killing of police officers, widows would be able to sue Time Warner over the content of the record. Time Warner subsequently dropped the performer.

In 1999 he filed a $130 million federal products liability lawsuit against several entertainment companies on behalf of the parents of victims of the 1997 Paducah schoolhouse shootings. These included the producers and distributors of the movie The Basketball Diaries, Internet sex website operators and a variety of video game producers. The Sixth Circuit Court of Appeals dismissed the case in 2002, ruling that it was "simply too far a leap from shooting characters on a video screen to shooting people in a classroom."

"he has attempted to link the Columbine High School massacre and the Washington Sniper to first-person shooters, in the latter making various claims regarding God mode and the zoom function of Halo's sniper rifle and pistol. He has frequently attacked Rockstar, linking Rockstar North's Manhunt game and Grand Theft Auto series to a wide variety of murders, particularly those involving vehicles or weapons other than firearms." [god forbid he go after firearms ...cuz no one kills people with guns ...nosireebob]

An indecency complaint he filed with the FCC regarding the contents of a 2003 edition of Howard Stern's radio show resulted in Clear Channel Communications being fined $495,000 in 2004. The network subsequently dropped Stern from 6 of their stations

he is a weirdo though:

"In 1988 Thompson was the unsuccessful GOP challenger to Janet Reno for the Office of Dade County State Attorney. Following this, as the "Man in Miami" for NewsMax.com, he made a series of bizarre allegations [1] regarding Reno, met with incredulity in the press [2],[3], claiming that she was a closet lesbian suffering from various mental disorders as side effects of Alzheimer's medication, and that she was being blackmailed by the Mafia." [wtf is this guy smoking?]

he became prominently involved in First Amendment issues, particularly concerning the possible effects of sexually violent material. The Florida Supreme Court somewhat oddly ordered that he undergo psychiatric testing during this campaign, which he successfully passed. He later quipped that this made him one of the few sane lawyers working in the state. [ya cuz lawyers are seen as upstanding community minded members of society who want nothing more than the betterment of man ...give me a ****ing break]

source

Email 2:

I'm not in my living room. What do I do now?

Anyways, when presented with the simplest questions I could think of, you failed to answer a single one. When asked for a mature response, you told me to 'get lost' (and I guess the fact that my house has a living room was supposed to be an insult?).

Sure, it's easy to sit there, plug your ears and go "lalala" when your beliefs are legitimately questioned. I expected more than that from someone who at least claims to be a grown adult.
You questioned a fundamental freedom of expression and now everyone is telling you specifically how wrong you are. If I am wrong tell me why. Don't act like an ass - because you are how you act. Someone as savvy at manipulating the media should know this.

You are nothing more than a modern-day ambulance chaser, and a scaremonger to boot.
As though you give a damn about the people who lost their lives, or about the killers who you claim were warped from the very moment they left the womb by the big bad bogeyman of modern culture. It's all just another inane quest for you. Regardless of logic or things like freedom, you're just there saying "get lost" to something you dislike without a valid reason.

Drunk driving kills tens of thousands a year. HIV/AIDs kills millions, and you spend you adult life pouncing onto the latest three insane kids who decided that shooting people was the solution to their crippling depression. Don't blame depression or the bullies, access to guns, knives or Islamic Extemism or things that actually matter! It's all the game's fault!
Because without the game, an angsty, bullied, suicidal teenage gun owner would NEVER have thought of violence on his own.

Billions of games being played, and only three or so "may have" "inspired" a dozen of already messed up kids to go over the edge. Around 30 people a year are killed by falling coconuts. Probably 100 000 good people have died in Iraq. Of millions of murders, you strain and groan trying to find the handful that were possibly in some way affected by a game, because no-one ever died in 1960.
I'm sure you'd have a veritable orgasm if it turned out a 9/11 highjacker played Mario Party.
Imagine how having the biggest tragedy ever would further your career!
I'm sure you're just salivating of the prospect of descibing the countless good christians dead, shot down by the evil of free expression.

Ban rock! Ban games! Burn books! Close your eyes and dash blindly into your role as The McCarthy Who Failed.

but at least try again to answer my questions. In my last E-mail I said that a chimpanzee could do it, and you should try to at least match his skills. The monkey is winning.
Maybe you'll learn something about yourself in the process.

Or, rather, you can just call me a poo-poo head and giggle during recess. Dignity Shmignity.

(me)

Professional tip: please punctuate and capitalize your sentence fragments. It's just sloppy otherwise.
Parents: tell your kids to shoot hoops, not force baseless puritan values into mandatory law.

RESPONSE:
"It's not my job to spend time satisfying what is a masturbatory impulse to argue for argument's sake. get lost. last warning"

Masturbatory? For someone with such puritan values, you sure say that a lot. You've sent the same 'insult' to at least three people now. Look at you, you just sent references to masturbation to a teenager over the internet. Shame on you, sir. Your website should definitely be rated AO because through a rigorous process I've managed to unlock the explicit content that goes beyond the depictions of strangling, sniping and shootings that you parade about.

You are commiting a willful theft of my innocence, sir!

And isn't that your job? By all indications, you THRIVE on taking normal things and perverting them through a media campaign into being scapegoats for society's ills. Yet here I ask for simple answers concerning what look like massive holes in your argument, and you retract into your shell like a frightened turtle? Is your faith shaken so easily?

I'm arguing for argument's sake, am I? No, I was arguing to defend my beliefs and the culture of my fine American neighbours against an insane boor (certifiably, right? I hear that you've been diagnosed with at least some mental disorder.) who somehow failed to get institutionalized long enough to pick up a degree in law.
I was also trying to figure out exactly what mentality brings a man two see a dozen isolated incidents as a worldwide epidemic for which we must burn our freedoms to stop.
Way to keep trying to accomplish what the terrorisits failed at. Keep frightening the people until they follow your specific whim.

"get lost. last warning" Or what, you'll sue me? Call me a lesbian in order to discredit me?
Yes, my visit to your webpage has led to me finding out about that particular episode as well. Shame, Jack. Shame.
For someone so enamoured with proper moral values and The Right Thing, slander really doesn't become you.
She took your job and your had to lash out illogically. Society has problems and you lash out illogically. I question your weak arguments and you lash out illogically.
See the trend?

You know what, you have inspired me. Instead of lighthearted rock music, I am going to buy the most fun games I can afford, regardless of violent content. I will ask everyone I encounter to do the same. And you can bet that they will. I had never considered buying a Grand Theft Auto game before, but now I can't imagine not owning one.
In the meantime, keep using your freedom of expression to attack your countrymen's. I'm sure once we're all creatively castrated no-one will ever die again. Good-bye cancer, good-bye poverty. Taxpayer dollars are best spent on finding out if coked-up kid with an assault rifle was negatively affected by watching the Spiderman movie.

But seriously: masturbation? What's wrong with you?

(me)

You were very close to having the proper grammar down too, until it slipped out in the last few sentence fragments. You're graded 'E' for effort.

RESPONSE:
"Say that a lot? I said it once. And it fits. Gamers are into stimulating
themselves rather than accomplishing anything. That is what the Hot Coffee
sex mod is about, Sherlock."

More on the way. I guess it wasn't the last warning after all. But hey, at least he's one quarter of a point away from having some shred of a rational argument! :D

Chimp's still in the lead though!

oh my freakin stars and garters mecha hands him a big steaming bowl of pwnage :LOL:

oh mecha, you're such a lesbian :LOL:

"Gamers are into stimulating themselves rather than accomplishing anything. "

you cant see me right now, but instead of working I'm pleasuring myself :LOL: what an arse

How can he be influential around Washington, and advise Hillary Clinton with that level of debate, with responses akin to that of a moody kid?
"Get lost punk" - Big man around Washington, huh, writing condescending e-mails to anyone.

If he has any pull around Washington like he claims, that must mean he has a monkey as his secretary for these level of e-mail replies.

Either that or I am smarter than all of the politicians in Washington DC put together. Heh, actually the latter is more likely :E

ya I agree ...as mecha proved even a chimp is smarter :LOL:

anyways ...someone's listening to him ...some of the most influential politicans in the US listen to this nutjob ....mark my words, he will be ultimately successful because we have no one to counter him

kirovman said:

ZOMG! Don't besmirch Mr. Hutz's good name!

-Angry Lawyer

Well if they outlaw games in the US, the market will take quite a bloody blow, but companies will relocate to Europe, Asia, etc, catering for an expanding market elsewhere. Hey, a large chunk of Microsoft will have to relocate too. I'm sure Microsoft will put up quite a fight alongside the gamers.
And Americans will download games illegally off the net.

If they censor all the games excessively, unofficial leaks of the originally intended material and mods will find its way onto the net, like with Germany and green blood or robots in games. The original material will still be availible to the other countries.

Honestly, this guy is arguing against minors playing games like GTA:SA. WELL THAT'S WHAT AGE RATINGS ARE FOR, BONEHEAD.

Think how badly his whining isn't actually going to affect anything - that's why its a waste of your breath to e-mail him.
People complain about games all the time. As far as I know, there have been no steps to ban computer games.

-Angry Lawyer

Kyo has been pointing me at this thread for a while now and I figured what the hell...

So my bit then: this is just the little ruckus you get before a major social change. Provided you do exactly what the oppressed have done before (ie - what your doing now will be fine) then all should be well.

[SARCASM]If not, then we are obviously such evil jeet snip0rs that we will kill everyone and take over the world with our Communist Powers and...[/SARCASM]*cough*barkingmadassomeoneelseis*cough*

Intresting thing is Kyo pointed out to me that the incidence of such events is decreasing - and yet population *and* relative percentage of 'gamers' is increasing...sigh.

Some people just can't be told. For everyone else there is rational thought..

kirovman said:
Well if they outlaw games in the US, the market will take quite a bloody blow, but companies will relocate to Europe, Asia, etc, catering for an expanding market elsewhere. Hey, a large chunk of Microsoft will have to relocate too. I'm sure Microsoft will put up quite a fight alongside the gamers.
And Americans will download games illegally off the net.

If they censor all the games excessively, unofficial leaks of the originally intended material and mods will find its way onto the net, like with Germany and green blood or robots in games. The original material will still be availible to the other countries.

Honestly, this guy is arguing against minors playing games like GTA:SA. WELL THAT'S WHAT AGE RATINGS ARE FOR, BONEHEAD.

EA would laugh at him too.

We need something to pass the time. Well atleast I do, bloody slow downloads tonight.

Angry Lawyer said:
Think how badly his whining isn't actually going to affect anything - that's why its a waste of your breath to e-mail him.
People complain about games all the time. As far as I know, there have been no steps to ban computer games.

-Angry Lawyer

Actually, I think he's starting to talk to me in at least a semi-rational manner, although not with rational arguments.

aybe after the next response he'll be at orangutan level. :D

Mechagodzilla said:
RESPONSE:
"It's not my job to spend time satisfying what is a masturbatory impulse to argue for argument's sake. get lost. last warning"

Masturbatory? For someone with such puritan values, you sure say that a lot. You've sent the same 'insult' to at least three people now. Look at you, you just sent references to masturbation to a teenager over the internet. Shame on you, sir. Your website should definitely be rated AO because through a rigorous process I've managed to unlock the explicit content that goes beyond the depictions of strangling, sniping and shootings that you parade about.

You are commiting a willful theft of my innocence, sir!

That's my favorite counter-argument so far. Damn hilarious in its irony. :LOL:

I've said it before and I'll say it again: I love Mechagodzilla's use of logic. :D

He seems to talk better to girls (Hence some posts here)
Though... after his reply to me... I question if he is actually hetreosexual (spelling?)

Angry Lawyer said:
He's winning because he's got you riled up enough to e-mail him.

-Angry Lawyer

So true, why even bother.. Just another brick in the wall of idiots.

Angry Lawyer said:
It always does, which is why being a lawyer is so great.

-Angry Lawyer

no he's winning because people are listening ...rockstar is being brought before the Trade Commission, individual states are also listening ..Illinois just passed a law that states that games are NOT works of art but rather simulations ...therefore they are NOT covered by freedom of speech as movies or books are .........ya I can see who's not listening, and it is "us"

remember this quote:

"First they came for the Communists but I was not a Communist so I did not speak out. Then they came for the Socialists and the Trade Unionists but I was not one of them, so I did not speak out. Then they came for the Jews but I was not Jewish so I did not speak out. And when they came for me, there was no one left to speak out for me. " - Martin Niemoeller

I dislike that person..

I may send him one massive feck off email later. Send him information about me and my life and what I have achieved so he can't just see me as another faceless individual.. or something.

I seriously hate people like him, really really do.....:|

So, do we start linking to major games magazines yet? They'll probably be the only ones to care, but still...

Email 4:

Hold on, you were first saying that my -arguments- are masturbatory, and now you've broadened that to a literal definitionof -all gamers ever-? I wouldn't go that far, as although something like 99% of men masturbate, only 75% of women do. And they play games as well so, you see, statistically -almost- everyone does (including, more than likely, yourself) but not everyone total.
So keep to the facts at hand, please.
"I said it once."
"It's not my job to spend time satisfying what is a masturbatory impulse"
"go bother someone else with your masturbatory self-absorption" ...you sent that to another friend of mine.

Again, your point is unclear. Are you opposed to sex? Or are you opposed only to sex in videogames? Or are you just opposed to people who play videogames having sex, but not anyone else?

HOWEVER, you have produced your first true statement of the day!
It is in fact, a group of gamers who introduced the "hot coffee" mod that you've been advertising so effectively, not Rockstar games.
you lost points with the sarcastic "Sherlock" bit, but at least you're getting closer to rationality.

You know what a 'mod' is, correct? As a laywer, you should know to define your terms.
A mod is a modification of the original product. I buy a magazine and draw a handlebar mustache on Tom Cruise, that's a mod. So by trying to punish Rockstar for it is illogical, just as it would be to punish the magazine for having a mustached Cruise. They can't be responsible for something done to their product after it has been bought.
People can do what they wish with a product they have bought after the fact. Otherwise a whole slew of personal freedoms would be out. The ability to paint your house or install a stereo in your car, as examples, are modifications. And just as legal.
Again, the content is barely pornographic, is only visible to people who download third-party software and wasn't even intended for 17 year olds.
But it must be banned because we can't have seventeen year olds thinking about sex, right?
Not unless you e-mail them with commentary on what you imagine they masturbate to, I guess.

In any case, from what I hear, the terrible "hot coffee" thing is just noises and frontal female nudity. I've seen as much in multiple "age 14 and above" films. The 'M' rating of '17 or older' covers sexual content so I honestly cannot see the issue at hand.

For all your complaining about the companies, it's the consumer who decides how a product is used in his home. Anything can be used as a weapon, and anything can be modified into something 'pornographic'. Someone could stab a man wth a pencil. Another could draw a nude woman with a crayon.
Banning either would be stupid.

Of course, this has absolutely nothing to with your campaign against violence. At all.

All you've proven with your one factual point is that:
A) People masturbate, and it makes you so sad that you just have to bring it up out of nowhere in multiple random messages.
B) Things are sometimes modified after they are bought.
C) A game that is specifically listed as containing sexual content actually does contain sexual content if you go through an hours-long process of adding it yourself.

Good work, I guess. I told you you might learn something here! Your grammar is much improved as well. All you need to do is think before you make a mass media campaign against something.

(me)

Oh, right:
"Gamers are into stimulating themselves rather than accomplishing anything."
and after graduating with an average in the high nineties I am currently en route to college. I am also working as script doctor, writer and I am a freelance conceptual artist. At well under half your age.
So tell me again how much better you are for spending your waning years trying to destroy entertainment and emailing impressionable young ones, such as myself, with stories of masturbation?
Where's the tact?

RESPONSE:
None. My prediction that he was getting smarter turned out to be incorrect.

For all you american folks out there, contact your local media outlets with the headline "Jack Thomson declares all video games pornographic" or "Jack Thomson equates video gaming with masturbation". Link them here.
If he can be so media-savvy, so can we. Let's reveal the retarded side of this dumbass.

You, sir, are a god. I couldn't have done better myself.

Thomson said:
No, honey. I'm the guy in the national news, fighting this fight. Senators' staffs call me. Are they calling you? Guess who is failing here?

Translation: SENATORS TALK TO MEEEE!!!! I HAVE A BIGGER E-PENIS THAN YUO!!

Mechagodzilla said:
Email 4:

Hold on, you were first saying that my -arguments- are masturbatory, and now you've broadened that to a literal definitionof -all gamers ever-? I wouldn't go that far, as although something like 99% of men masturbate, only 75% of women do. And they play games as well so, you see, statistically -almost- everyone does (including, more than likely, yourself) but not everyone total.
So keep to the facts at hand, please.
"I said it once."
"It's not my job to spend time satisfying what is a masturbatory impulse"
"go bother someone else with your masturbatory self-absorption" ...you sent that to another friend of mine.

Again, your point is unclear. Are you opposed to sex? Or are you opposed only to sex in videogames? Or are you just opposed to people who play videogames having sex, but not anyone else?

HOWEVER, you have produced your first true statement of the day!
It is in fact, a group of gamers who introduced the "hot coffee" mod that you've been advertising so effectively, not Rockstar games.
you lost points with the sarcastic "Sherlock" bit, but at least you're getting closer to rationality.

You know what a 'mod' is, correct? As a laywer, you should know to define your terms.
A mod is a modification of the original product. I buy a magazine and draw a handlebar mustache on Tom Cruise, that's a mod. So by trying to punish Rockstar for it is illogical, just as it would be to punish the magazine for having a mustached Cruise. They can't be responsible for something done to their product after it has been bought.
People can do what they wish with a product they have bought after the fact. Otherwise a whole slew of personal freedoms would be out. The ability to paint your house or install a stereo in your car, as examples, are modifications. And just as legal.
Again, the content is barely pornographic, is only visible to people who download third-party software and wasn't even intended for 17 year olds.
But it must be banned because we can't have seventeen year olds thinking about sex, right?
Not unless you e-mail them with commentary on what you imagine they masturbate to, I guess.

In any case, from what I hear, the terrible "hot coffee" thing is just noises and frontal female nudity. I've seen as much in multiple "age 14 and above" films. The 'M' rating of '17 or older' covers sexual content so I honestly cannot see the issue at hand.

For all your complaining about the companies, it's the consumer who decides how a product is used in his home. Anything can be used as a weapon, and anything can be modified into something 'pornographic'. Someone could stab a man wth a pencil. Another could draw a nude woman with a crayon.
Banning either would be stupid.

Of course, this has absolutely nothing to with your campaign against violence. At all.

All you've proven with your one factual point is that:
A) People masturbate, and it makes you so sad that you just have to bring it up out of nowhere in multiple random messages.
B) Things are sometimes modified after they are bought.
C) A game that is specifically listed as containing sexual content actually does contain sexual content if you go through an hours-long process of adding it yourself.

Good work, I guess. I told you you might learn something here! Your grammar is much improved as well. All you need to do is think before you make a mass media campaign against something.

(me)

Oh, right:
"Gamers are into stimulating themselves rather than accomplishing anything."
and after graduating with an average in the high nineties I am currently en route to college. I am also working as script doctor, writer and I am a freelance conceptual artist. At well under half your age.
So tell me again how much better you are for spending your waning years trying to destroy entertainment and emailing impressionable young ones, such as myself, with stories of masturbation?
Where's the tact?

RESPONSE:
None. My prediction that he was getting smarter turned out to be incorrect.

For all you american folks out there, contact your local media outlets with the headline "Jack Thomson declares all video games pornographic" or "Jack Thomson equates video gaming with masturbation". Link them here.
If he can be so media-savvy, so can we. Let's reveal the retarded side of this dumbass.

Go Mecha! Wooo! :bounce:
:bounce:

I have sent a email just for fun abut how tiny his skull was and that we will crush it with the weapon of Singlehearted Unity. :D

just 5 minutes ago.

IMHO emails sent to Jack Thompson should be professional in nature ...follow mechagodzilla's example ..lets beat him at his own game

Exactly. Insulting/abusive emails are what he wants. You're just proving to him that gamers are a bunch of retarded degenerates, and this allows him to take the high ground with his put-downs.

Back