Supply depleated..

Originally posted by Min Rizor
Quote originally by Min Rizor

I think that it's more likely that the text is a sort of status log in Gordon's HEV suit. Because after all, it would still be monitoring his condition while he was comatose. The suit would also most likely keep a record of what it finds wrong with him and also what it administers to him.

And as we know from the original Half-Life, the suit has many tracking devices in it. Chances are, the suit itself also has a kind of global positioning or similar system that keeps track of where he is. Maybe he's in some other dimension while still incapacitated? (and some time before he regains consciousness, he is transported to City 17?)

An' that's my two cents. It was from that other post, entitled "overanalyzing is fun!" started by PriNcE oF SpAcE.

yo Minrizor! ;)

Idolon added somehing new...that I don't think we had before:

"under observation. (Galvant?) activation with sev...(ere?)"

also I think he managed to decipher the "aloha":p I think he's right when he says it's "Alpha"

ps. people who do lame photo-shopping plz stop and think! there's no point in taken a screenshot of the text then **** it up and plaster YOUR interpretation all over so that people can't judge from the pictures themselves what it says....if you have to do photoshopping do like minRizor and ENHANCE the image to make it easier to decipher for everyone....not degrade the picture.

pps. oh yeah...this has been covered.

imho, the end of the movie is when he's waking up, from some sort of a coma ?
what i want to add is, every color is the same event/person
Green = Alyx
Blue = G-man
Red = the experiment/an eye?
the text in some colors is just what they are, meaning:
Blue equajuns?(sorry bad english) is just the G-man experimenting etc etc. (notes of the G-mans)
the green frames, are somewhat different everytime it passes by, so something happend (is going to happen?) to alyx
and then the blue face is G-man, the G-man is in fact standing in front gordon as he wakes up, and he is starting to see the G-man, when he wakes up fully, we see the G-man clear and the flashbacks are over.
a quick walkby in slow motion (frame by frame)

the first thing you see is the spirals (only 2 colors green / blue) because that is the important information we need.

then the red circle (the eye of gordon?, in the wallpaper of HL2 his eyes are now green, thats how they experimented on gordon i think, something with the eyes)

then the equations (g-mans work)

then the face of G-man (gordon beginning to wake up)

then alyx being chased by something?

then you see G-man (again standing in front of gordon as he wakes up)

then you see green text (maybe a message from alyx to gordon asking for help or warning him about something?, something gordon rememberd in his flashback)

followed by alyx (it makes sence :))

the blue horse from city 17 (indicating that the G-man is infact in City-17, or hase something to do with city 17)

again the red eye

red text (the status of gordon during the (eye?) experiment

blue equations (G-mans work again)

alyx again

the blue face, G-man (gordon waking up and beginning to see the G-man standing in front him)

a green blob (the get alyx in the chase?, dont know ;p)

alyx being chases (green)

another green "thing" (strider?) running after alyx

blue (g-man) waking up ...

the equations again (right after the G-man again indicating that it's work G-man did)

again the green text followed by alyx

(notice that the images are going faster, waking up from coma?)

(then it all comes together really fast)
alyx (green)
the red eye (he is awak..)
and then finally we see the man who is doing the experiments clear... the g-man

that's my oppinion of the whole end sequence

Originally posted by geeK
I have thought.. ( Yes i can think .. :b )

What if the videos, the screenshots, the interviews, the emails and everything has told us something that we don't see.

Maybe there's something in that media that we don't see and if we can find it, we don't need to send stupid questions to valve.

I would like you to post your " thoughts " about the media we've seen latley, and post it in this thread.

Like I saw (as many others) the building version and so one..
I know there is something hiding behind the media we have and we need to figure it out to move on to the next stage.

We knew that Gordon don't remember anything after the conversation with G-Man ...:eek:

mmm too much sun for you guy !

lol I have been sitting inside for two days and the sun has not been showed where I live :/

lol, maybe because they showed the source engine :F

aye or some freakeh 70 styleh girl/man working on "displaying the half-life of a radioactive material"

interesting reading so far lads, keep it up... this coma theory seems quite believable

I think the ending to the movie are parts of gordons dreams.. or what he last remembered before they put him in the coma the last thing he saw was the G-man

My theories is depleted.. Maybe tomorrow we can continue this post :)

Back