The best/worst chatup lines you've ever said/heard

The Dark Elf

Reaction score
Post the best, and the worst chatup lines you've ever used, or been used on you, or heard someone use.

Lets rename this forum Dark Elf's Stomping Grounds.

With all these topics, the other ones you post get left in the dust and forgotten.

Too bad anybody else who did this would get banned ;(

Raziaar said:

With all these topics, the other ones you post get left in the dust and forgotten.

Thats not true, all TDE and I's posts and threads have been meaningful...

Raziaar said:

He's trying to reach 10,000 posts.

Will you have sex with me?

That is probally the worst....

Icarus said:
Thats not true, all TDE and I's posts and threads have been meaningful...

Never said they weren't =) I like em. Just saying, anybody else doing it and they'd get cautioned for spamming and then banned likely if they continued.

Honestly, I don't have any pickup lines. I don't prefer them. They're silly to me. I just act honest, straight, comforting and to the point.

Raziaar said:
Never said they weren't =) I like em. Just saying, anybody else doing it and they'd get cautioned for spamming and then banned likely if they continued.
It's called power...it does that to people... :|

Tr0n said:
It's called power...it does that to people... :|
You guys aren't ever happy huh? We be all strict and stern and cut down on useless threads, and you whine that we don't let enough fun happen, then we decide to try something else and you say that we are letting power get to our heads?

MadHatter said:
He's trying to reach 10,000 posts.
If I was doing that, don't you think I would just make a lot of quick sketches and post them one at a time in my doodle thread? I could have reached 10,000 posts weeks ago if I did that. Or I could have always just changed my post count to 10,000 couldn't I, I am a mod afterall :p So you see, there are _much_ easier ways for me to up my post count if I really wanted to.

I'm just making different off-topic threads to keep things moving and cause its fun, and it makes a nice change from there being nothing in here but political threads. Besides.. your all posting in the threads, so its hardly just me upping my post count is it :)

anyway, back on topic you lot! :p

Icarus said:
You guys aren't ever happy huh? We be all strict and stern and cut down on useless threads, and you whine that we don't let enough fun happen, then we decide to try something else and you say that we are letting power get to our heads?
It was sarcasm...I wasn't being serious.Damn...forgot you can't tell it from text... :|

The Dark Elf said:
If I was doing that, don't you think I would just make a lot of quick sketches and post them one at a time in my doodle thread? I could have reached 10,000 posts weeks ago if I did that. Or I could have always just changed my post count to 10,000 couldn't I, I am a mod afterall :p So you see, there are _much_ easier ways for me to up my post count if I really wanted to.

I'm just making different off-topic threads to keep things moving and cause its fun, and it makes a nice change from there being nothing in here but political threads. Besides.. your all posting in the threads, so its hardly just me upping my post count is it :)

anyway, back on topic you lot! :p
Hell I think it's funny...I wanna see what you get when you get to 10,000.Is it a combine or somethin?

Edit: Oh damn...you have another title...ugh.Someone tell me what you get when you get to 10,000.

Tr0n said:
Hell I think it's funny...I wanna see what you get when you get to 10,000.Is it a combine or somethin?

Edit: Oh damn...you have another title...ugh.Someone tell me what you get when you get to 10,000.
Strider

you look good in that skirt. i also would look good in that skirt. or however the hell that line goes!

Have any Canadian in ya? Would ya like some?

Once in school, me and my friends were standing next to one of the ugliest girls in the school and i decided that i'd 'pull' her... well, i walked up to her and said ; "eh darling, did you hurt yourself when you fell from heaven?"... i almost for a slap, she told me to **** off. lol, i was such a moron but thats the only time ive ever used any chat up line.

Are you greek?

Oh because I thought all goddesses were greek

Well, this one actually works for certian girls...

Hi, my name is <insert name here>, and I'm a freelance photographer/artist. You are one of the most beautiful girls I've ever seen...mind if I photograph/draw you?

I've never used any pickup lines nor have anyone tried them on me. I'd die of shock if anyone tried it on me :E That was NOT an invitation guys lol.

Do they really work? /me is in dire need of help of getting chicks ;)

theres always those "tricks" guys try too..
i.e. "I bet you cant touch both your elbows behind your back" :p

" According to this watch you do not wear knickers at the moment. You do?? Oh damn, it runs 2 hours early"

Reckless said:
i have to remember that one bliink :)

lol.. dont worry... we have plenty for you guys that you never seem to figure out ;)

These ones are so stupid that they make you laugh:
"I seem to have lost my cellphone number, can I get yours?"
"Your father is a thief. He stole the stars and put them in your eyes."

Reckless said:
give us another one blinnkmmm :p

lol.. i'm not telling you! they're secret... how could we perv on you guys if we told you all the tricks? :p

I'm amazed that some people actually try some of these.

I'd be so embarrassed if I said something like that.

MadHatter said:
*Click, click, click, click..... click... click, click.... * Man, what the hell?

Madhatter, you are a very active usaer(62 posts/day). Why don't get an avatar? I can't remeber people without an avatar. :p

and you memory is our primary concern here at halflife2.net forum's monkey....lol

Well....I was going to say something but I would have been lying because I've never said it. So now you know that...I'l say it anyway.

When shopping for clothes, walk out of the changing cubicle with no trousers or underwear on and ask the female attendant

"Excuse, does me peen look big in this?"

Bliink...You women have ways of tricking us so you can perv? I feel so used ;(

Well I mean I would if you had been able and subsequently been in a mood where you would want to do such a thing.

The_Monkey said:
Madhatter, you are a very active usaer(62 posts/day). Why don't get an avatar? I can't remeber people without an avatar. :p

Wow, that is a lot. That's a record for me. I'm usually a forum lurker. Guess y'all brought me out of my closet.

Worst thing to say in front of a girl

"Ding Dong, the bitch has head"

Never say this on two occasions

"So what is your name?"

Never say this in front of a girl with your mates

"Get ya tits out!"

Try not to say this when your pissed

"Ahhh, I so want to grab ya!"

If she is pissed, and she has responded in a good way say

"Do you want to cum (yes make it sound dirty) over my place?"

If she is pissed, and she has responded in a good, never say

"I was only having a laugh, I would never touch you, you ugly bi-atch!"