The Countdown Begins...

Narcolepsy

Reaction score
Anyone checked out www.gamespot.com lately? The "Behind the Scenes of Half-Life 2" countdown has been replaced with a far more exciting one - the official Gamespot review! Apparently it will be posted at noon PST, or in approximately 16 hours, thus putting to rest the false assumptions that only print magazines had an early review.

EDIT: My better judgement just kicked in and said to me, "Hey, wouldn't this fit better as a header to the predict Gamespot review score thread?" Feel free to move it if you wish, mods.

just a note, if you can't see the countdown, and you're a complete member, it's because gamespot has taken all the flash motion out of the complete site.

complete members saw the countdowns as ads, so you'll have to log out to see the countdown.

watch out though, I don't think gamespot will be bound by the same no spoiler rules that the mags were. I know that they will be publishing a video review that will probably be around 15 minutes and full of game footage. the Halo 2 video review was full of HUGE spoilers.

You've been warned.

I'm going to look at the score, skim the first paragraph, and then close the window.

EDIT: Sorry for the double post.

Oooooo!!! Is it normal that I'm giddy with excitement for the first online review!? Especially Gamespots!

MY EYES!! MY EYES!!!...oh wait that's just the Half-life 2 review...no big deal......ME EYES!!!!

Tomorrow night will be a VERY looooong night. I'm excited beyond belief. I'm gonna have some friends at my house, we're buyin beers for the occasion. :D

Back