The current machine gun model.

• Thread starter Mr.Magnetichead
  • Start date
lever guns? hum. im not sure what you mean.

i always wanted a sniper rifle (no, no plans to go rampage through DC or anything). A remington 700 .308 with a McMillan (m4 maybe, i forget) stock and Leupold vari-x III scope and a Harris bipod. But it's 3grand and i'm poor and i don't hunt or rampage.. oh well.

-Phision

did u ever have one of those old toy rifles that the coyboys used? u pulled the lever beneth the trigger

oh, yeah, duh. lever-action rifle.

433-13.jpg

the movie T2, arnie has one. pretty cool in that... (not the above picture, BTW)

i never liked them though, aesthetically i mean.

-Phision

maybe it would be cool, not sure, id dl it if there was one

I believe in T2 that was a shotgun... At least, the bore sure looked like it was. Otherwise, I like the rifle that won the west, the Winchester Model 1894.

-BAck to the original post-
I was also surprised at the gun models when I first saw them. They are so square and clean. Then I read up a little about the types of weapons and I became more curious. But in retrospect I guess most people who play the game will see it from my initial perspective. In other words the majority of people will most likely think they are large clumsy shinny square things. But perhaps the models have developed further from the e3 days. Well at least we all have the good old shotgun pistol combo. I can't wait to see what the second pistol will be like. Anyone like to wager on the candidates?

Back