The Epic Halflife2.net Improvement Thread!

Sent Munro an e-mail making some..uh applications....:O

No response yet D:

Just want to be able to aid the team here

Ah, i remember my futile efforts for becoming a News Poster/Editor :p

Obviously not.

All public-schoo-- websites will be like this in a few months, may as well kick back and enjoy the ride.

Evo - Email me any samples you've got, your timing couldn't be more exquisite.

I have an idea, the new hl2.net slogan should be..."Personal opinions are not endorsed by halflife2.net"

I for one like this idea; anyone else share the same views? It also should be put in admin/moderators sigs. :farmer:

You're that really annoying one that people complain about aren't you?

Shoudn't you be worshipping ***** and their tawtally 1337 h4x0rzzings skeels?

Posting on this forum isn't a right, it's a privellage. If you don't like it then log off.

srsbsns.gif

Shoudn't you be worshipping ***** and their tawtally 1337 h4x0rzzings skeels?

Posting on this forum isn't a right, it's a privellage. If you don't like it then log off.

I was copying off of filefront. :p

You're that really annoying one that people complain about aren't you?

I must admit I never complain nor do I tattle tale on others...Shift is the only guy on this forum that likes me... D:

I have an idea, the new hl2.net slogan should be..."Personal opinions are not endorsed by halflife2.net"

I for one like this idea; anyone else share the same views? It also should be put in admin/moderators sigs. :farmer:
Why'd we not think of that before? :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :upstare:
I love it, I'm sure thats what Veggie sees normally heh.

I still think letting us change the colour of our names would be fun.
Heyull no.

Get the /me command back, and this place will grow faster than China's economy.

Why'd we not think of that before? :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :upstare:

Hey thanks, at least one moderator here agree's with me. :D

Good work KaMaKaZi :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :upstare:

Good work KaMaKaZi :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :upstare:

Do you guys really mean that or are you just being sarastic? hmm which is it? :borg:

I took me two...
But too early for me...

How much of the ideas in this thread are in the wizz?

yeah....you know what'd improve this thread.......STOP CLOSING THE DAMN FUNNY THREADS YA DAMN KILLJOYS!!!!!!:sniper: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :sniper: :sniper: :sniper: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :sniper: :sniper:

By funny threads i meant the "Do not laugh" threads, the first one was a legend and wouldve caried on being funny but a few killjoys whinged and it got closed =(

Plus you should allow signature images

Signature images suck, I hate it when I load a page and it jumps around like a Frog on crack because someone needs to have "OMG LOL I LUV BIKES"

By funny threads i meant the "Do not laugh" threads, the first one was a legend and wouldve caried on being funny but a few killjoys whinged and it got closed =(

Plus you should allow signature images
Wow, your finger is right on the pulse of HL2.net...

Shodan nailed it in one :LOL: Some HL2.net changes coming soon though.

Shodan nailed it in one :LOL: Some HL2.net changes coming soon though.
:O :O :O

Only changes I've seen in HL2.net were color scheme changes, quick edit, and other small things. I wonder if this time it will actually be interesting.

:O :O :O

Only changes I've seen in HL2.net were color scheme changes, quick edit, and other small things. I wonder if this time it will actually be interesting.
Patience!

Changing ideas for hl2.net?

Stop it with the damned bloody pop-ups! :angry:

Spyware idk, I will do a print screen when it happens again. :borg:

EDIT: Whoops, my apologies; It was 'nother site that has a "similar" layout like this that gave me the pop-ups. Well anywhom, instead of me complaining I will perhaps request something if its alright. Can we have an expanded selection of smilies? that would be sweet.
winknudge.gif

I can't remember what particular smilies they are, but I know I've come to situations where I wish I had a smiley to express how I felt because it was difficult in words, and such a smiley was not available to me.

But instead I think we should get rid of all the noob smilies the noobs use:

:cheese: :sniper: :frog: :farmer: :monkee: :borg: :bonce:

I left some out because even though they are kind of dumb they are still popular and used in some situations for their cuteness/ridiculousness.

Back