The Gabeth speaketh

hey, cool thing! :) soo good to read.. hehe..

/me wait for the gold announcement

P43.2/1Gig/X800P said:
Does anybody know whats 20% off of 79.99<---hl2 collectors

thats y god invented the calculator :)

lets just hope VU pushes out HL2 as fast they can, im sure they want the money to fix their money woe's

I just spoke to valves Doug Lumbardi and hes says "we plan on going GOLD after tonights Preload" ....

NOT

Just FYI, I have confirmed it again but he wasn't available for any further comment on its status. My betting is that it'll be out of Valve's hands now.

Okay, you guys know I'm not a noob, and this is the first time I've asked something that could have been checked through b-log, but I'm tired and I'm not going to shout in euforia unless I have to. So please, just answer:
Is, this, genuine?

Chris_D said:
Just FYI, I have confirmed it again but he wasn't available for any further comment on its status. My betting is that it'll be out of Valve's hands now.
Yeah, the people at Valve will soon be able to relax a little.

Chris_D said:
Unless it gets rejected that is. I hope Vivendi understands how lucky they are to be able to play before we can :D

AJ Rimmer said:
Okay, you guys know I'm not a noob, and this is the first time I've asked something that could have been checked through b-log, but I'm tired and I'm not going to shout in euforia unless I have to. So please, just answer:
Is, this, genuine?

The short answer:

YES.

AJ Rimmer said:
Is, this, genuine?
See confirmation e-mails posted here, see HL2fallout staff confirmation in the thread over there, see confirmation by Chris_D, and see confirmation by PlanetHalfLife.

Yup its confirmed. :)

September 24th.
i'll say it again for all of you.
September 24th.

hot damn this is sweeeeeeet! :D
Let's all rejoice! :D
Im voting for the 30th.... :D

clarky003 said:
News = good, shud thine info be not on front page? :)
I agree, since it is now confirmed as true.
I was a bit skeptical at first, but it's nice to hear that Gabe does still use the forums.

dkelly said:
I agree, since it is now confirmed as true.
I was a bit skeptical at first, but it's nice to hear that Gabe does still use the forums.

It is on the front page. :p

Yes..!! We're a step closer to world-wide peace and panda bears looking like hot playmate models.

I mean, imagine this.. It's like Hugh Heffner losing his virginity, or him making lose a playmate her virginity (I wonder if those things happened at the same time, hope not for the playmate model) Now only wait until November 5th so we can play.. This is going to rock and kick huge deep fried ass.

knowing valve and all , i was just thinking a little ...............and why only 1 RC if they had 10 RC's thats means Gold Tonight lol

I must be the only one who dont know but whats RC and VU.

Even though it's not gold, this means VALVE believes that the game is finished. We're VERY CLOSE.

RC = Release Candidate
VU = Vivendi Universal (I think)

Bio said:
I must be the only one who dont know but whats RC and VU.

RC is the release candidate, and VUG is Vivendi Universal Games, the publisher. :)

Ahnteis said:
VU = Vivendi Universal (I think)

VU isn't the same thing as VUG by the way, VU is in telecommunications and broadcasting, etc...

Hm....im still pondering what PiMuhiro knows. Remember when he hinted he has a secret? Wonder if this was it, or if theres something he can reveal soon.

Hopefully Vivendi won't sit on it for a while because 4 bazillion games have gone gold the last few weeks and they want to have a less crowded field when they release it. Publishers do that kind of "strategy" crap. Though as for that, hopefully they realize the HL2 outranks any other game in terms of importance.

VUG = the only unprofitable part of VU. They need HL2 to be done. :p

Ahnteis said:
VUG = the only unprofitable part of VU. They need HL2 to be done. :p

All the more reason to release it sooner rather than sit on it until November. :D

Back