The Mandatory "What are you listening to now?" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Monday by Orbital.

If anyone wants some really good dance music, look these guys up. I discovered them last night and haven't stopped listening since.

I'm having trouble deciding if I like BoC or Amon Tobin better. They're both so masterful.

All 3 Lord of the Rings OSTs...
Beautiful stuff.

ISIS - Wills Dissolve.

Fuppin' LOVE Aarons voice.

OOH BABY BABY, GET UP ON THIS.

Push It by Salt And Peppa.

Everybody's got something to hide except for me and my monkey- if you need to ask by who I'll cut you.

sixth time through... I accidentally hit repeat and am too lazy to get up.

What Happens Next? by Orbital.

Very, very good Industrial-DnB.

Daydream Nation, Sister, and Goo are three of the greatest albums known to mankind.

Deftones - Cherry Waves

edit : Now... Howard Shore - Evenstar

Bloc Party - A Weekend In The City album leak

Not a fan of bloc party, but I can never pass up the chance to listen to a big album leak. :)

Squarepusher sounds like he's finally starting to have fun again. After three albums of distorted, moody destruction dragging his audience through fields of monochrome shit and grime, it's like he's made a 180 degree turn into bright, pastelle funkiness. That's not to say he's lost his touch for sombre melody and mad beat****ery. Such is still the powerhouse driving his music amidst the live drums and bass guitars.. But it's adopted a softer edge. Similar to Trent Reznor recently, a rediscovered Pop sensibility has meandered onto the scene to **** his muse and consequently relieve some of those bad vibes. It's early Squarepusher condensed and yet polished with more of his ever-recurring, forward-thinking tricks. Retro enough to disappoint some fans, but I'll be damned if it isn't fun.

"Cronecker King" by Squarepusher

http://squarepusher.net/

Ted Leo & The Pharmacists - Under the Hedge

Never heard of them til I saw them at the Death Cab show. Instantly fell in love, especially with the drummer's hair and beard.

Incubus - Anna Molly

I've been listening to this song non-stop for 45 minutes. And I never listen to a song non-stop for 45 minutes.

"Plotinus" by Squarepusher

I think my favorite song from the new album. Starts off with some misleading strummings before turning into frenetic mashup with dark future-orchestral vibes. Sex.

Broken Social Scene - Late Nineties Bedroom Rock for the Missionaries

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back