The Mandatory "What are you listening to now?" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Track 1" by Autechre and Hafler Trio

The forum can't actually post the title of the track.

Buka - Vortal Combat

Off the Episode Two soundtrack. I cannot stop listening to this. It rocks too hard.

Kid A by Radiohead

I'd have to say the title track is the best on the album.

The Dillinger Escape Plan - Come To Daddy (Aphex Twin Cover)

So awesome. Drummer's got skills.

I'm 9 Today by Mum

This track instantly puts me in a good mood. Brilliant.

Radiohead - Like Spinning Plates

I will never stop loving the I Might Be Wrong Live Package.

Creed - With Arms Wide Open

Ahhh, Creed. Not a great band, but I haven't heard this song in years

Good memories, good song.

Mannequin Hand Trapdoor I Reminder by Boom Bip

Best title ever?

creed sucks D:

Bob Dylan - Meet Me In The Morning

Brak's Mashed Potatoes Song
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xyL76DLCVuo[/YOUTUBE]
:D

Radiohead - Ripcord

Qonfused, isn't Xtal a 'phex song, from SAW 85-92?

I think Ennui meant that he used the name Aphex Twin and not AFX for that albumn...album...albumn...sp?

Oh. Uh. I just use "AFX" as an abbreviation to Aphex Twin. If it's proper or not, I don't know.

Ageispolis by AFX/Aphex Twin

not quite the same, because AFX is another project pretty much, the names aren't interchangeable I don't think, even though they're both just him. I don't have all of SAW 85-92, I need to get on that.

Radiohead - Scatterbrain

not quite the same, because AFX is another project pretty much, the names aren't interchangeable I don't think, even though they're both just him. I don't have all of SAW 85-92, I need to get on that.
I wouldn't say another "project" it's just the name he went under for Analord for legal reasons. Same reason he uses other names, 'cuz he's on different labels.

Listening to the Amen break I reconstructed on my electribe sampler by sampling 11 or 12 bits from it.

Yeah, but it sort of refers to a time period, the AFX albums are pretty distinct.

Radiohead - Morning Bell (Live)

A time period? He used AFX for analogue bubblebath in 91-93, then went under other names and then returned to AFX with Analord in 2004. And I wouldn't say AB and Analord are too similar, at all. Both distinct from eachother, to use your words.

Aphex Twin - Icct Hedral

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back