The Mandatory "What are you listening to now?" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Radiohead - Reckoner

Aye, I'm glad it's improving every time I listen to it... the first play through I thought it was good but not amazing like Radiohead tends to be, but now on the 15th or so re-listen (I've had it on constantly all day) I love it.

Need the perfect time to listen, need the perfect time to listen! EFFING NEIGHBOURS SHUT OFF THAT SHIT SO I CAN LISTEN TO RADIOHEAD!

Chromakey Dreamcoat - Boards of Canada

Foo Fighters - Long Road to Ruin

Really enjoying the new Foos album. Some great work.

Isis - Firdous E Bareen

Winner.

Radiohead - All I Need.

First listen at the moment, it's not bad. Liking this one alot, and Weird Fishes/Arpeggi was another stand out. Will se what I think later, then will give it a few more listens through because going by the first three tracks nothing jumped out at me straight away, so it seems like it's a grower.

That song is so god damn infectious. If they put in subliminal messaging, the world would be dominated. D:

You listen to The Shins? I did not know that. Love em.

Radiohead - Nude

I do as of Wednesday. Picked up Chutes Too Narrow 'cause a girl I know was wearing a Shins shirt, and I liked the artwork on it.

The Shins - Pink Bullets.

Nightwish - I Wish I Had An Angel

I remember that song as the only thing I liked from the movie Alone in the Dark. Terrible, terrible movie.

Ohh, it switched, now:
Porcupine Tree - She's Moved On

Radiohead - 15 Step

Doing what I usually do with new albums and listening to the first few tracks alot before I dive deeper into it. Really like this one, though. I've always had a thing for chilly guitars or synth over a kickass drum and bass beat.

"Vose In" by Autechre

God damn, I want to make a lead synth like this.

"Vose In" by Autechre

God damn, I want to make a lead synth like this.

That song f*cking rocks. My favorite is Rae; it begins with very intricate beats and patterns and ends with a hypnotizing melody. LP5 is super awesome.

I need to listen to some more Autechre.

"Drane 2" by Autechre

I just love how the stuttered, messy synths actually cohere into an actual rhythm at the end.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back