The Mandatory "What are you listening to now?" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Armin Van Buuren - Never Say Never

Good god why does this album own so badly?

Social Syn - Let me go

Yet another Californian AltMetal band. If you like Breaking Benjamin, you will probably like this band.

Bonnie Tyler- Total Eclipse of the Heart

I love it when I hear awesome songs on the radio, I mean without even any effort.

Mogwai - The Sun Smells Too Loud

New track off their forthcoming album. Really like it. You can listen to it on their myspace. I also searched for it and the first link Google provided had an mp3 for it so good good.

Jonathan Coulton The Future Soon

This song is so sweet

New track off their forthcoming album. Really like it. You can listen to it on their myspace. I also searched for it and the first link Google provided had an mp3 for it so good good.
It doesn't feel like the Mogwai that I know and love.. :(

Frank Sinatra - That's Life

SORT'VE WANT.

I've heard Batcat and another new one and to be honest, I wasn't impressed. They should do another album like Mr. Beast as that was mindblowing.

Maps & Atlases - Witch

New album, only five tracks long, though? Not bad, but really, not worth the years wait. That said, this song has real replayability.

Iron Rainbow - Magic Lord Of Darkness

don't be fooled by the silly names - this song rucking focks

It doesn't feel like the Mogwai that I know and love.. :(

From what I've read the rest of the new album is as gloomy as ever so don't worry, we will still feel blue again. Apparently this track is the 'lightest' one on the album.

I don't really mind tbh something a bit different, some of Mogwai's stuff is incredibly dull. I only liked about 4 songs off Mr Beast.

Sundawner - Crystal Dreams

Since some of you people are trancing away, here is one of my favourites

Great, sounds a bit like the theme to The Warriors and a bit of Sin City in the opening.

"F-ck Was I" by Jenny Owen Youngs

Absolutely fantastic track and album.

Porcupine Tree - Anesthetize

Bestest song ever? Oh yes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back