The Mandatory "What are you listening to now?" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Johnny Greenwood - Convergance

I was looking for the music in There Will Be Blood when H.W gets injured for ages, turns out the track was from Greenwood's other work on Bodysong. I can't quite find the remixed version used in TWBB which is alot better imo.

Don McLean - American Pie

something touched me deep inside, the day the music died....

Less Than Jake- Summon Monsters

Glad to see they went back to using horns

:3

Aphex Twin - Mt. Saint Michel + St. Michaels Mount

I don't care what the reviews say, Drukqs is a freaking masterpiece. The rest of his work is good, but this (and the SAW albums) easily have the most atmosphere and presence to them. Wonderful from start to finish. Spooky, too.

Been a long time since I listened to this. I should really go to bed as I am DOG TIRED, but **** it, this album is way too captivating. Excuse me whilst I go sit here twitching and drooling, staring at a wall.

Mikael Karlsson - Leggionnaires Theme

I love how there's surf rock and classic jazz type stuff to make the game seem fun and less serious, but then there are these orchestral and chamber tracks that give a sense of danger and seriousness ahead.

(Don't Fear) The Reaper - Blue Oyster Cult

"Here but now they're gone."

Came in last night in sadness

And it was clear that she couldn't go on

The door was open and the wind appeared

Candles blew and then disappeared

The curtains flew and then he appeared.

He said don't be afraid

Think Fast (Flawless Victory Remix) - Bolt Action Five

Critics have called 'Think Fast (Flawless Victory Remix)' a 'flawless outing for the brand new genre of minimal electro alternative rock mash.'

Disco / Soul (Skidoo Golden Girl Remix) - Swiss Boarding School

Minimal reverberation

Night Falls (Larry Gold?s ?Night Falls Over Philly? String Version) - Booka Shade

Metaphor reinterpretation?

Queens of the Stone Age - Turnin' On the Screw

No idea. :\ I'm so tired, I'm wired too. I'm a mess I guess, I'm turnin' on the screw.

Migracion (Fujiya & Miyagi Remix) - Lopazz

I'm developing a voracious appetite for minimal tech/tronica.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back