The Mandatory "What are you listening to now?" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jakob - A Moment From Different Angles

Absolutely ****ing sublime.

just got a shit load of new santana stuff (1971-1977 material) and im loving the jazz fusion.

Lotus Eaters - Untitled 2

Why does everything Aaron Turner touch turn to musical gold? Focking amazing ambient noise.

The Dining Rooms - Invocation

christ i love downtempo. not as much as ambient, psy or idm, but it's ****ing great.

The Mars Volta - Cygnus.... Vismund Cygnus

[edit] I've for some reason never noticed the drumming at the end of this song. F*cking awesome.

Auntie's Harp - FlyLo

Man I heard about Gogol Bordello because they had a song in the end of the film Everything Is Illuminated, and then I went and purchased their album, good game.

GOD DAMN YOU FOR SHOWING ME THAT SONG IT GOT STUCK IN MY HEAD FFFFFFFF.

Kasabian - L.S.F. (Lost Souls FOREVER)

Lou Bega - Mombo No.5

A LITTLE BIT OF MONICA IN MY LIFE, A LITTLE BIT OF ERICA BY MY SIDE!

A LITTLE BITTA FRIEDA'S ALL I NEED A LITTLE BIT OF FGHFDGKJGFNJH.

Queens of the Stone Age - Misfit Love

Chris_D, Star Monkey and Hot Soup are the culprits? Now all we need is SpuD and it'll be a reunion!

Red Hot Chili Peppers - Can't Stop

Soundtrack from the Descent game. Lots of cheesy midis. I also have midis for Blood, Bubble Bobble, The 7th Guest, Age of Empires, Loom, and King's Quest V.... :eek:

Get On Your Boots
U2
No Line On the Horizon

i hope the rest of the album isnt this mediocre.

Mastodon - Divinations

Damn fine riffs, drums are solid and WTF complicated to air-drum along to as usually, vocals are spot on Mastodon but... the chorus kind of sucks. I think he's singing about vikings which is a little worrying. I liked Mastodon when they sang about crazy things like Moby Dick and weird mountian tree people, but this seems a little cheesy. Only the chrosu though, the rest is pretty killer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back