The Somme Valley Update

A

Azlan

The Somme Valley is a mod based on the aforementioned highest casuality battle of War World I. The Somme Valley was a battle of attrition where Commonwealth and French troops ended up only gaining 12 km's of ground.[br]</br>
Here are a few shots explaining the premise of the mod.[br]

[br]To visit their brand new site, click this link.

"highest casuality battle of War World II" - Oh-oh, looks like someone was skipping their history classes to play computer games.

The highest casualty battle of world war II, thats pretty interesting seeing as no one died there during world war II. The Battle of Somme Valley was the bloodiest battle or World War ONE. Open a history book ^^

ya, sorry was a bit harsh, though the tens of thousands of men who fought for the land in the early 1900's would probably prefer it not be confused with something else?

I can assure you he meant WW1, lol

Those of you who've done something other than point out Azlans typo, thanks for the kind words :)

Sorry I was writing an English paper at the same time I made this post and just wasn't thinking clearly. I know when it was, sorry about that. Hopefully someone with higher access can edit that for me?

Chief-Phillip said:
I can assure you he meant WW1, lol

Those of you who've done something other than point out Azlans typo, thanks for the kind words :)

hehe ME :D

i Obivously noticed the mistake but i didn;t sayin anything :p

Looks impressive judging those screenies.

Finally, a mod team with enough self-respect to release some decent screenies!

These are renders though, I'd love to see some in-game stuff"

brisck1 said:
These are renders though, I'd love to see some in-game stuff"
Well, all those models will be included in-game (all done by Death Octimus), and he's also made the map section those models are in, which he's turning into a larger map. I beleive he'll be doing Fort Douaumont, one of the larger fortresses at Verdun.

Wow, that makes it all the more impressive, check out the site, this mod looks like its gonna be very nice, glad to see WWI get some attention, it has a lot of gameplay potential.

Azlan said:
The Somme Valley is a mod based on the aforementioned highest casuality battle of War World I. The Somme Valley was a battle of attrition where Commonwealth and French troops ended up only gaining 12 km's of ground.[br]</br>
Here are a few shots explaining the premise of the mod.[br]

[br]To visit their brand new site, click this link.
hmm, s'ok i suppose, but its prerendered stuff again, and nothing really to shout about. oh well im sure it'll be an ok game anyway :)

but post in game shots ASAP plzkthxbye :E

Back