the Wankathon!

I wonder how many women will slip and fall and end up pregnant.

:LOL:

Bathroom breaks? Anyone ever needed those while masturbating? :D

"*fap**fap**fap*sry, gotta go to the toilet *pisses on ceiling and wall*"

I think this is a safe thread for me to say that I can orgasm 4 times in 2 minutes. Each being better than the last.

:E

ROFL at the responses...

No... it just means I can achieve an orgasm about 20 seconds after each one. I stopped using the technique though, cause of some worries that it might be causing some internal infection with pains i've been having.

But....

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

19.gif

Just pull up a vid at a good scene, wank for 5 mins, shoot off, and eat a twinkie

everything is solved

Because you're overwhelmingly liberal and the thought of creepy, nasty group masturbation doesn't faze you.

Close?

no

cows having multiple orgasms = things I didnt need to know :LOL:

ROFL at the responses...

No... it just means I can achieve an orgasm about 20 seconds after each one. I stopped using the technique though, cause of some worries that it might be causing some internal infection with pains i've been having.

But....

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
Please tell me/us how.

If your jack that quick you're just asking for a football sized prostate

Please tell me/us how.

Heh... without being graphic in description, its the same muscle that you use to prevent premature ejaculation when you're having sex with a woman. That muscle being the one that you use to stop urinating. Frequent contractions of that muscle throughout the day(hold, release, hold, release)... which can be done anywhere, will strengthen it. It will allow you to hold back better if you need to... but I found that just after orgasm... give yourself a dozen or two seconds to recover, then squeeze that muscle and 'go at it' with all you've got.

The pleasure is better each subsequent time.

Now back to your regularly scheduled, NON DISGUSTING subject matter.

<glances at the thread he's in>

Oh wait....

EDIT: <howls> the thread has gone silent. VICTORY!

Do you know how wierd it would have been if I hadn't realized chuck posted that?

this is so gay. i bet there's just a bunch of trannys and dykes there anyway.

Well how did Ikerous become an expert on pig orgasms!?

Actually...

I thought the pig orgasm thing was common knowledge? I certainly knew it.

Yeah I knew it as well, but seriously, how does one go about trying to measure the duration of a pig's orgasm? Let alone numerous times so you can get an average.

The Rebacca Loos way!
Grim. And some people saw her as a sex symbol. The pig, for one.

Run thru the whole thing with a katana and a squirt gun full of tabasco

Masturbating with a female (who masturbates over you) and not having sex is idiotic, your both interested in each other. Guy's masturbating together it unhygenic as is sex in that logic but it's best to be hygenic then unhygenic. Which doesn't mean we shoulden't have sex in my view just that we shoulden't pointlessly take the risk of disease by masturbating around our friends.

It's also quite disturbing. :|

Back