the Wankathon!

Wow, an entire thread about a huge masturbation orgy and not one borgasm joke?

I have to admit, I'm kinda disapointed.

well you can't touch someone without their consent, but what about spooging all over them?

sadly, these types of things usually end up populated by people you do not want to see naked, like nude beaches.

lol.. 7 hours spankin it.. The guy must've been thinking about something pretty gross while beatin for 7 hours, and his dick must've been pretty bloody, or even callised the next day... what a hero!

thanks JNightshade, but now that I've brought it up it just isn't the same...

I think this Wankathon will cause a huge growth to the UK's economy if it's successful. There will be many people coming from all over europe, and no doubt also from America and further. I think the organisers will need to possibly organise a cue to keep abreast of the influx of not only competitors, but spectators just wanting to watch. No doubt they'll have bouncers outside for protection too, just incase some of the more Rowdy Jerks try and push through.
London's also such a G-reat Spot to have something like this, because after a long hard day at work, I'm sure many people, both male and female, would like to relax.

No idea where they're going to find a building big enough for the amount of people wanting to attend though. I can't think of many erections near the size that would be needed in Central London, if I'm estimating.

Come to think of it, you think there'll be any freebies for the participants? Something like a sticker, pen or perhaps even a badge. To be honest, I can't put my finger on a good reason for them to get a badge. No doubt they'd probably be exhibitionists anyway.

Anyway what do you think?

I think we should all write to channel 4 and complain. After all, the pen is mightier than the sword.

I think we should all write to channel 4 and complain. After all, the pen is mightier than the sword.

Bah I can't believe you managed to work that in! I was sat thinking for five minutes about penises.

There's a Drew Carey show episode where Oswald opens a note and it says "The pen is mightier than the sword". He reads it as "The penis, mightier than the sword".

Was quite funny.

164096509pwn2gw0.gif

Looks like there has been another Wankathon a few days ago, this time in Washington DC oO. It's on the official website.

Back