uhhh, its not THAT great-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I have to agree with him about the flying body thing... did seem a little over the top. But I think it was just for the demonstration.

And seeing the gun while he was climbing up the ladder almost made me cringe...

But how could he not like those little rolling things!? They're like the next Snarks!!!

Wow this is a FFF. FanBoy Feeding Frenzy. Looks like the poster got exactly what he was after. Kind of scary seeing this devotion to a game that isn't even out yet. I thought the HL2 vids were impressive to say the least. So were the vids from the other next gen FPS games though. Was one better than the other? Speaking for myself, who cares, I'll get them all. I'm just pumped at the quality of all the new games coming out, we gamers are truley lucky this year.

Hmm... he had one account already?

Who could it be????

:upstare: :upstare: :upstare: :upstare: :upstare: :upstare: :upstare: :upstare: :upstare:

I suggest an ISP ban on that ewok chap.

nealm said:
ok you all win - =)

this game is going fo fcuking rule (i hope), and im going to stand in line just like every other tom and dick on this message board, and shell out my 60 bucks for the game, christ knows how much for the latest fancy schmancy video card thats out at the time- (just like everyone did last year when they promised it would be out)

who's the bigger loser?:

the person who buys it cuz he likes what he sees

or

you,who'll still buy it even though they dont like what they see?

Fishlore said:
Wow this is a FFF. FanBoy Feeding Frenzy. Looks like the poster got exactly what he was after.

Actually, if you read through each page, you will see that they didn't give him what he wanted. In fact, he was literally asking people to flame him. Most of the users here know better than to "feed the trolls."

CheapAssStrat, very cool name btw, you're right. People could have been much more viscious. I meant merely in the attention getting department.

nealm said:
see -

this is exacly what im talking about. about half of all the responses sounded like they came from junior high schoolers.

why should my opinion on the game be banned or censored? The point i was trying to make is - NO ONE ELSE thinks that this game is gods gift to the world, just the fanboys on here. I play a lot of games, call of duty, unreal, flight sims, etc... - and this game isnt ANYTHING SPECIAL.

PROVE TO ME THAT IT IS. I JUST DONT SEE IT.

And you think CoD is "SPECIAL"? The game from the masters of making steel look like lead, where it is supposedly "amazing" just because it has a lot of gun noises pretty much constantly. Have you seen the CoD animations? They're the worst ever, just look at the way the guys walk/run, now tell me, have you ever seen anyone run like they do? I don't think so. Oh and don't forget the virtually totally scripted part (where HL2 isn't). So the game with the most advanced physics ever in a game and 40 odd animations for the face alone and talking on the fly isn't "quite cutting it". I see where you're coming from...

Try learning more about the game's capabilities rather than relying on a under-in-game quality video. Then you'll see it is the most advanced game ever and sure to be just a tad better than your beloved (unrealistic) CoD.

Sorry to all you CoD fans, I like CoD just not anywhere near as much as HL2. Was just using this to show that CoD (which he likes) is no where near as good as HL2 (which he doesn't like).

CheapAssStrat said:
Well I have to agree with him about the flying body thing... did seem a little over the top. But I think it was just for the demonstration.
Did you play Halo? For me, making the aliens literally fly with the Scorpion tank cannon has been one of the funniest experiences in my gaming life - I remember I was laughing out loud!
Would you change the game to make it funnier, even if it meant sacrificing a bit of realism? I sure would.

Max Payne 2 had worse ragdoll. And it was great.

For god sake,s why is this still open?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back