vac to the rescue eh?

jwilson02

Reaction score
so i was havin fun owning all noobs in overwatch when some guy named "the l337 crasher" comes in
i shoot him and automatically it says "you are going to crash ....when i DIE!!!!!!! ahhahahha" like 20 times in a row....then the game crashes on me....real nice...im hope this 12 year old grows some pubic hair and get a life....

Lmfao. You sure this is real? Sounds like bs.

It was probably coincidence. I had a guy threaten me to crash my cable one time. After he left the server my cable crashed. I called in to tech support and they said there was a problem in the whole city, not just my house. Scared me at frist though, lol.

I had this happen before. He said I am going to crash your game now... ready? and BOOM. Kicked out of the game. This was about a month ago in CS and it has been patched. Seems there may be an issue in DM.

no it was for real
all of sudden right after i shot him...the sound started loopin and it crashed to windows..im not bs at all

jwilson02 said:
this happened today....so how do i fix it?
Find him. Kill him. Eat his heart and gain his strength.

...that oughta do it.

I thought they fixed the %n bug... maybe this is something new?

must have been cuz i swear this happened to me..and dont tell me its coincidence cuz thats just way to many coincidences...

Back