Very, Very Serious Question: Are you a virgin? or not

Are you a virgin?

• Total voters

soulslicer

Tank
Reaction score
I'm just curious.

(Alright, some ass-head mod wasn't too happy with my original thread title..)

Yeh, I'm still 15 though so its ok for now :D

Pi is part of a very archaic Cult that does not believe in sexual pleasures. Every child is conceived through a Turkey Baster.

Immaculately.

Pi is a virgin, yet he has children because he weilds the power of god and can lift his sperm to his wife, without ever touching :eek:

Yep I am still unfortunately, but this should be the year the chain is broken xD, and at 19, a nice healthy age.

Yes.

To be fair, I am a) 17, b) total nerd, and c) attending a boys school.

Hopefully Uni next year will be kinder...

I am because I've never had a boyfriend. And that's starting to really piss me off now.

Virgin Group Ltd is a branded venture capital conglomerate of separately run companies that each use the Virgin brand of British celebrity business tycoon Sir Richard Branson.

I am because I've never had a boyfriend. And that's starting to really piss me off now.

Can't you go out, club one over the head and drag him home?

That's how I did it. Tsk, the youth of today.

No, and i am seriously surprised at the results in this poll. Being on this forum for years now i would expect there to be a much "older" crowd.

Some people are surprised to find out that I am not (I cannot blame them) they are even more surprised to find out it was at age 15.

They are usually surprised because they didn't know a creep could get some.

Some people are surprised to find out that I am not (I cannot blame them) they are even more surprised to find out it was at age 15.

They are usually surprised because they didn't know a creep could get some.

With another creep?

Back