Video Dump I (POST YOUR RANDOM/GOOD/FUNNY VIDEOS HERE)

It doesn't seem right, or necessary.

I don't care if your dad used to poke you with a hot iron when you were bad, these anecdotal stories are totally besides the point. Why would you want to hit a child? How is that in anyway acceptable that you can use violence against the weakest members of our society.

And this women isn't using violence but she's essentially humiliating her kids and it does make me wonder what effect that is having. Then again, I don't really have much experience in that field, she does look like trash though.

I really don't approve of what she's doing, and I hate kids...

"Hey, it's just a little public humiliation, what harm could it do. Builds character!11"

*facepalm*

shes a single mom of 3 working more than just full time. even if she was a stay at home mom, 3 kids of those ages is more than enough for one person to deal with. in defense of the mom i say if the punishment worked, then it was all worth it. also think how fast those kids learned from their mistakes. plus its not like she was beating them like some asshole parents do. my parents only had to ground me once when i was younger, and before that it was scoldings and before that spankings. also i respect my parents, even when i disagree with them

That video deserves a thread. But there is so much discussion about it here, I don't think I'll make one. If anybody else wants to it's fine.

Otherwise, I don't agree with her methods of disipline, I think she could do something more strict but not humiliating like that. Or maybe not to the little girl. The teen doesn't seem to care.

If anything it's getting them prepared for the daily humiliations they will go through as they progress through puberty :)

The teen already knows most of that shit. He's ready to take on the world. Good on him.

that is the single least impressive trick shot I have ever seen in my entire life. However it is a pretty cool domino trick.

What the **** is wrong with that chick? She's as brainwashed and emotionally invested as the Hitler Youth would be in a similar situation, that's what's ****ing wrong with her.

:LOL: what the **** at that dog man.

"Hey baby come here and give me some of that sweet cat poontang... you know I be freaky."

He just so casually wraps his arm around the cat and puts his smooth moves on her.

Hahaha, I love how the dog just grabs the cat and puts it into position.

^ Are you ****ing serious? Do you have any idea how much that traumatizes these kids, especially the young ones? They will now now forever remember that their own mother let them be the laughing stock of the whole town.

yeah man cuz stealing from early age is awsome!*breaks into car*

when I was a kid around 7/8I stole a toy from a kindergarten,my mom got hell angry and told me to deliver it and I felt bad and I delivered whitout no one noticing

if the mom caught him like 3 and he didnt remorsed,yeah he will be fine when he grows up,and dont talk about parents that dont raise well theyr kids later

Back