Video: kid beats his hl2 with baseball bat

Should TDE close this thread because the kid has learning difficulties?

• Total voters
You can almost feel the angst :p

It took him long enough, either he's a pussy or the box is hella tough ;)

he sounds and looks pretty dumb/retarded. i was just waiting for the part where his mom walked in.

hey Malarkee where abouts in Newcastle do you come from? Are you in school or uni? I also live there.

can't believe he made and released that video

lmao! what an idiot. Notice how the way he bends over at the beginning and end make the video loop seamlessly...

Lmao! What an idiot. "It's slow gameplay wise, it's gay". You think this guy i san idiot you should see the crouch jump video where they got banned from the i-series in the UK.

~Speed_Demon~ said:
http://www.audr77.dsl.pipex.com/brillsite/hl2opinion.wmv

Get that off the SteamPowered.com forums.

My reaction: -_-

Take Care.
He needs serious professional medical help... Couldn't help but laugh when he said "its slow" cause well.. yeah lol

I'm torn.. should I leave this thread open and let everyone laugh at how pathetic he is, or take pity on him as he clearly has some learning difficulties and close the thread

You decide *goes to make a poll*

LOL. What a moron. First of all, he sounds like a moron, "Uhhh... uhhh, I dun like dis game, uhhh". Second, he looks like one of those console gamers from that video of the Halo( 2 opening. Third... well, he just doesn't appreciate the glory that is obviously half-life( 2, so he's an idiot. Yes, that's my inner fanboy talking, but now its a fanboy with proof of the greatness that is HL2!

What I bet though, is he just hit the box, he wouldn't dare have the CD in there with it. Heh.

It was either a piss take of the idiots in forums moaning about Halflife2, for the points he said in the video, or it was a promotional video for the npacs - Normal People Against Cannabis Smokers.

This download gets to about 70% and then slows down like a bitch. WTF?

yer, i bet he really likes it, but want to make himself seem 'cool' by hating it

rf

OK, now I've seen it. I thought I would find myself disliking him, but then I just became amused by his patheticness.

Leave the topic open. The world needs some entertainment.

lol, what a wuss :x Its obvious he gets no excersice what-so-ever, becasue he struggled to break a game case, with a baseball bat :eek: thats pretty por upper body stregnth, he needs to get out more :dozey: maybe try battering objects with such a strong build :naughty:

:naughty: I remember Platinum tellin' me that he wanted t sock his Half Life 2. HA!

omfg... n00b :D everyone should see that video, just so that they can laugh over what a dumbass he is :D

BLASPHEMY!!!!! What an idiot. Send an angry mob round to that guy's house!!

I didn't laugh, I felt like omg that kid got mental problems thats all.

I think you're also missing the option "He did it because he didn't like the game unlike all these fanboys who are pricks"

pr0nking said:
I think you're also missing the option "He did it because he didn't like the game unlike all these fanboys who are pricks"

seombody should send this vid to valve.

that would be the joke of the day :D

I also think, that he has the dumbest most retarded voice ever...

"and uhh I thought it was uuh slow, gameplay wise it wass uuhh crap" ****ing retard.

I didn't laugh, I actually pity the guy. Obviously he's not got a lot upstairs :(

If you have $hit in your head doctor will not help. Unfortunate for him.

I take it he didn't like the game ?

Maybe he should have gave himself one good *thud* in the head. Guys like that are pathetic. what a troll.

Leave it one so the vid will end up Nation wide and anybody that knows him will find out he's a crack head.

mikren said:
I take it he didn't like the game ?

Maybe he should have gave himself one good *thud* in the head. Guys like that are pathetic. what a troll.

Leave it one so the vid will end up Nation wide and anybody that knows him will find out he's a crack head.

Anyone who knows him should know he's a crack head
:bounce:

he may be one of them closet basket cases though...LET THE TRUTH BE TOLD.....lol

what a freakin! lol can't even talk straight. Lmao! and how much you wanna bet the cd's were not even in the box? lol

He's a simpleton. What more can be said. He paid money for something then decided to be a moron and smash it up and then pretended like anyone actually cares...

It must be nice being him and sitting by the window waiting for rainbows to appear...

Mr.Wotsit said:
He's a simpleton. What more can be said. He paid money for something then decided to be a moron and smash it up and then pretended like anyone actually cares...

I concur.

HEHEHEHEH this is funny...Only i had a camera when i attacked my Soundblaster 16 with an pick axe hehehe...He will feel the loss later on i guess.

Back