Video: kid beats his hl2 with baseball bat

Should TDE close this thread because the kid has learning difficulties?

• Total voters
I didn't find it funny at all. It was just some drunk guy hitting a game with a bat. i was not offended or anything it really was just a stupid movie.
PS i wonder what he would have done, if he had got the game from steam? Maybe... that would be a little funny.

Sequence said:
First person to edit the video and change the bat into a crowbar gets a prize!

Heres another link www.hl2kid.com

[Edit] when the page has opened you need to click on "more", then on "The Original" and you'll start downloading
lol someone bothered registering 2 .com domains for this crap. its not even like its as good as SWK.

That man will burn in hell for his sins for abusing Hl2 it has feelings too with its advanced AI.... ;( that made me wan't to find were he is and shoot him.

lol, i highly doubt that kid even hated the game. you can obviously tell that the game isnt in that box. he probably just wanted to be on the net so he can be OMMFG 1337 D00D so he just smashed his box. no biggy

paintballphreak said:
lol, i highly doubt that kid even hated the game. you can obviously tell that the game isnt in that box. he probably just wanted to be on the net so he can be OMMFG 1337 D00D so he just smashed his box. no biggy

Probably right. BTW, nice avatar. Anyway, the link doesn't work. I've seen it already but I want to send it to a friend.

that's gotta be the most bed shakin action that guy has ever had. and, i agree, there's nothing in that box. what a pussy.

Back