Visit to Valve !! NEW

Best. Visit. Ever. Looks like they downgraded their steam servers a bit...

Lol,, "FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWK" - 600%

lol

that bald guys reminds me of a friend,, hilariousness :LOL:

Turns out there was shit all news as per usual this morning.. I WAS going to check out hl2.net then just didnt bother as i guessed they were discussing how the combines take their coffee or something..

lol, so true

I love HL2, but he does have a point

Whilst creating a new topic on hl2.net's forums entitled ' ive got a rash on my balls - will this hinder my hl2 experience ' our resident dlittley took the following pic to show everybody EXACTLY how rubbish forums like this make good people feel :

LOL

Turns out there was shit all news as per usual this morning.. I WAS going to check out hl2.net then just didnt bother as i guessed they were discussing how the combines take their coffee or something..

HAHA

wow, a bunch of no-life 30 yr olds. Waste of my time, my precious time...

forums... I have a real problem with forums .. mainly due to the amount of uninformed pricks on them..

dlittley advised me that there was some dumb as sin thread about how flashlights will be used in HL2 ... what in christ is going on.. people will talk about anything " OMG AND IF YOU SHINE THE LIGHT IN HER EYES WILL SHE TELL YOU TO PUT IT DOWN!! " .. **** sake lads .. thats just getting really stupid..

Just noticed myself theres some link for ' will there be children in half life 2 ? ' .. sounds sinister as **** to me ? ..

lol I remember that thread ,, lol

I can't believe I bothered to read that..

*yawn*

Why do I have to check every thread...

oh lighten up. Its funny :D, there just having a laugh... yes they are slightly odd, but who isnt :p

The only things that were funny: The first picture's caption, and the attached picture, which is more than a tad disturbing.

Nice topic and thread we need to lighten-up a bit, and recover our sense of humor

Hehe good stuff :LOL:

And Farfege lighten up you wuss.

Farfege said:
wow, a bunch of no-life 30 yr olds. Waste of my time, my precious time...

Yes, I can see how a fair few, wholly original "Gabe is teh fatz0rz" jokes are just the bursts of energy people need.

that wasnt the funny bit ,, gabe jokes are old,, those guys are just classic, they should be incharge of HL2 marketing :). Then everyone would be laughing instead of stressing..

they could be our stress sponge.

Thing is, they desperately want to some kind of collective Maddox of the HL2 world.
Except they're not particularly good at it.

EDIT: On the Valve.co.uk website mentioned in their article, was the following book suggestion:
Barry Vyse - The Saga of Marconi Osram Valve
"A must for anybody seriously interested in British valves."
One for the summer holiday reading list, then.

C'mon lighten up guys, some of that stuff was pure gold :LOL:

Also it's gotta be said- FANTASTIC choice of football team dlittley ;)

WT A OLD OF....

y do ppl waste their time on S#!t like this?!

because they like FPS games ,, and have nothing better to do than give people a laugh, I guess :| .

Some great laughs reading that.

You guys need to get a sence of humour, or watch monty python a lot.

Dougy said:
Some great laughs reading that.

You guys need to get a sence of humour, or watch monty python a lot.

lol, yeh i totally agree,,

no one expects the Spanish Inquisition!

Sit in the comfy chair!

Confess!

HAHA! I thought that was quite funny. A group of lads who are aware enough to take the piss out of themselves and the saddo's who get angry at these kind of threads.

Yes, I have waited since day 1 for Half-life 2 before anyone comes back with "I've waited for over a year blah blah [sound of choking]", but I'm patient enough not to get wound up by someone just trying to lighten the mood. ;)

RoguePsi said:
HAHA! I thought that was quite funny. A group of lads who are aware enough to take the piss out of themselves and the saddo's who get angry at these kind of threads.

Yes, I have waited since day 1 for Half-life 2 before anyone comes back with "I've waited for over a year blah blah [sound of choking]", but I'm patient enough not to get wound up by someone just trying to lighten the mood. ;)

:), unfortunately some dont have as much patience, which is why there is still too much negativity lingering in peoples minds.

Back