What does HL2.net want for Christmas?

There are no kids in your house.

Yeah well my uncle and his kids used to come visit us and now they never do anymore. Not to mention ever since my dad and her got married and she moved in... we only go and visit them about maybe once a month. Used to be like twice or three times a month or more. Really pisses me off... especially since I don't have my own vehicle right now to go visit when I want to ****ing visit.

I swear she hates my family.

/tiny child temper tantrum

Already got prezzies (my mothers attempt to placate the family about her religious views, before you ask)

I got:
The Force Unleashed
Far Cry 2
A $50 gift card from my sister, bought Lost Planet for ps3 with it becase it was cheap. Dear lawdy, what a mistake that was. Any Aussies here want to buy it from me for $20?
Plus an 8gb ipod with free ipod speaker thingee and case
Damn good of my mother considering she was short of money coming back from Tasmania..

Also, borrowed Resitance 2 from my brother in law, not technically a Christmas present as I have to return it, but the few days I spent playing and replaying that little gem was gift enough *salivates*

That is the implication I got from this statement:

As opposed to something like "I would like a Wii as well"

You know it is easy for you to say that when you really don't even understand one single thing.

Way to assume. :thumbs:

And i don't really see it as greed. I know it is a lot to ask for, but again, I think myself and people here have a different interpretation of a Christmas "wish" list, I would like to have some of that stuff because it is cool and fun. If I don't get any of this stuff its not like i will go insane and murder my parents for not getting me it, I'll make do with the nearly broken stuff i have already. My mouse fails on a daily basis, my headset works only in one ear, I don't have an mp3 player, etc etc. I am not asking for this stuff just to have the latest and greatest, I'd would be perfectly contempt with average stuff, hell, I have grown up on average stuff.

Guess i should ask for shovels, rakes, vacuums, and a more extensive chore list.

Macbook
Various DVDs
New trainers
Money

Dear mommy and daddy,

I'd like to have the DVD of that cool new Batman movie.

While money lets my buy anything I want, it lacks any type of "gift" feeling, any type of thought behind it. I'd rather have something I don't necessarily want or something I would use much that someone put some thought behind than empty money.

I'm getting / buying with xmas money:

- Asus 25.5" widescreen LCD 1080p HD monitor
- eVGA Geforce GTX 260 216 cores 896mb
- 2x2gb Geil DDR2 pc6400 RAM
- one of those badass nylon backpacking hammocks

What I know I'm Getting-

-Fallout 3
-Baking Clay
-Battle Damaged Darth Vader (**** you I like toys)
-Pants? (Hopefully)

I'm hopefully buying my own goddamn computer with my Christmas money. I can finally PC game! It's about goddamn time, too...

I asked for this shirt, but my sister didn't like that it has a graveyard on it (?!) so she got me something else.

I would also like a bookstore gift card, but I never asked for it so I doubt I'll get one.

So I'm probably getting money.

Don't really know what I want, and don't know what I'm getting. Will be interesting to find out.

Things I'm not sure I'm getting:
-Left 4 Dead
-Watchmen

Things I'm sure I'm getting:
-Tropic Thunder
-Dark Knight
-Colbert merchandise
-Some Orson Scott Card book YAAAAAAAAAAAAAY
-Shaun White Snowboarding/Wii Fit lol

I asked for an R4 + some books.

I got an R4, 2 action figures, and this.

Was a great year. :D

^Damn, beat me to it.

Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh, a banana?

I got a girl jewlery and she liked it (or claimed to).

And what if she likes disney/the color pink?

Dear mommy and daddy,

I'd like to have the DVD of that cool new Batman movie.
seppo.jpg

Would've been better if you had given him the animation.

Lotion and bath items work well as items that grrrls generally like.
I'm glad women are too dumb to realize that lotion and bath accessories are shit copout gifts that basically say, "I know jack-all about you but since I am obligated to get you a gift I will give you some bath salts and soaps and assorted other shit that I picked up in a cheap, $10-20 basket at Bath and Body Works, just like 99% of the other people in here are doing."

I actually gave such a basket to a relative this Christmas.

She loved it.

I get a bath set thing like that for my mom like every year :|

I realize that women are illiterate, but if she likes to hold books in front of her face and turn the pages a whole bunch, then get her a gift card for a classy bookstore.
lol'd

I got an R4
How are you liking it mayne?

SHE ASKS FOR IT MAN.

I got her other shit she asked for too.

Sue me.

Hey toaster what's your favorite flavor of bath set.

I hope I can find a matching pair of panties to go with it.

I got one brother a box full of magnum condoms.

Another brother a box full of tampons.

And my stepdad some Mike N Ikes.

I curse this thread for actually making me look up "semen scented bath soap."

I curse the world that no such thing exists.

Yet.

I curse this thread for telling me that jewellery is a bad idea for a Christmas present to a girl.

I curse chains also.

Alright hl2.net, I need ideas for girly presesnt. Hint: I'm not trying to get into her pants

Depends entirely on the nature of your relationship.

Perfume works well. Allow her to choose it if you're unsure of her tastes/mix.

Why get her anything if you're not trying to get into her pants.

Back