What does your desktop look like?

LATESTDESKTOP.JPG

Originally posted by Shuzer
Love the classic CS shortcut icon, I haven't seen that in ages..

lol, nice looking overall, except the quicklaunch is a bit unsightly

Yargh, that's a relic from my old theme. It stayed when I changed =S
Gonna try deleting the shortcuts and adding them again...

This is super-low quality, but oh well.

BTW: The wallpaper is one that I modified from a DeviantArt member. So no, I didn't make it (some of it I did, but most of it, no.) Just wanted to let y'all know :).

Then don't? :p

Hooray for "super-low-quality-'cause-I-have-no-hosting attatchments"!

Attachments

• 12_06_03.jpg
    12_06_03.jpg
    85.2 KB · Views: 255
ill post my desktop, but i dont see why...cause in only have win2000pro. I like how xp can be changed to look awesome but i think win2k takes up less power.

dammit i wanna post but how do u get it under 102400 bytes? i make it a gif and its over that, im making hte picture smaller its still over that ammount

my pooters fast and looks good oustide, thats all that counts. I culd care less how the OS it looks. I dont like xp it takes up too much crap and useless crap runnin in back.

Originally posted by Subz
my pooters fast and looks good oustide, thats all that counts. I culd care less how the OS it looks. I dont like xp it takes up too much crap and useless crap runnin in back.

::Some where, some place, you hear XP crying in a corner.::

I think that it's somewhere in my house. Or that could just be the voices and / or ghosts in my head o_O.

Originally posted by Subz
ill post my desktop, but i dont see why...cause in only have win2000pro. I like how xp can be changed to look awesome but i think win2k takes up less power.
You can make Win2K look nice with either of these:
* Litestep (open source, replaces explorer)
* WindowBlinds + ObjectBar (free trial)

There are several other similar programs, but I like those two... and they both use less than 1% of my 1.1GHz Athlon when idle.

Back