Votes: 23 11.9%

Votes: 15 7.7%

Votes: 2 1.0%

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 4 2.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hell, if they're old enough to crawl, they're in the right position!

holy shit guys, joking

Like 16 or something I guess.

16-17 yr old with a 14yr old? Bah happened all the time in my old school, no one made a big deal out of it. Except me of course, I never did such a thing :angel:

If i was 18 i wouldnt go lower then 17.

Two years is nothing, Especailly not when you get older.

a 2 year difference is nothing. My parents have a 4 year difference. Started dating in there 20s

so a 16/12? is that cool?

if it were my kid.. i'd murder that little hussy!

Ritz said:
a 2 year difference is nothing. My parents have a 4 year difference. Started dating in there 20s
but a two year difference in your teens is a bit different than a 2 year difference in your 20s. you don't change and develop nearly as much (physically OR mentally) in your 20s as do in your teens.

No lower than 3 years below your age. 3 is the absolute limit.

However, if this is bothering you, then you really shouldn't be asking :p

Asking is she too young is a really dumb question, who the hell cares? If you like her and feel comfortable stay with her. As far as I know 16 is perfectly legal so you won't have any problems there. I have a friend who is 23 and just got married to a 19 year old, they are perfectly happy.

im not saying i am uncomfortable with it, im perfectly fine with it, i love her more than anything and we are perfect for eachother, its just that her mom and friends say shit about it and it pisses me off because they think "he is older, all he wants is sex" when in actuality i love this girl a lot and i just want to be around her or maybe sleep with her (read: not have sex with, just actually sleep in the same bed and hug her)

Wraith said:
im not saying i am uncomfortable with it, im perfectly fine with it
Then what's the problem? Honestly, f*ck your friends. As a guy you regularly poke fun at another guys girl no matter how bad or how great she is. MOst of the time nothing is meant by it.

No Limit said:
Then what's the problem? Honestly, f*ck your friends. As a guy you regularly poke fun at another guys girl no matter how bad or how great she is. MOst of the time nothing is meant by it.

seriously i dont know these rules because i only have friends who have no girlfriends haha, and i only have like 2 friends in real life :-/ (other than my g/f who is by far the best friend i have ever had)

"There's nothing like too young. Only too tight!"

*runs*

your momma wasn't too young...

OOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lil' Timmy said:
your momma wasn't too young...

OOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Burn!

Yeah, lads like to rip the piss out of each other :p

I voted 15. But 16 is most preferable. I think about it like this: in the sixth form there are people in year 13 who are 18 and there are people in year 12 who are 16 I wouldnt see any problem with a guy who is 18 going out with someone who is 16.

Unless she is FULLY developed than i say 16 is not to good, but if she is ending of close to ending puberty then its ok by me.

(because i mean an 18 yr old guy going out with a girl who is just getting her first period is sick........yes im graphic i know)

Recoil said:
What about the voters that're 14-15 themselves?

(Not like I voted it)

The poll is about an 18 year old guy.

B.Calhoun said:
Unless she is FULLY developed than i say 16 is not to good, but if she is ending of close to ending puberty then its ok by me.

(because i mean an 18 yr old guy going out with a girl who is just getting her first period is sick........yes im graphic i know)

Oh you must know really weird girls.

Most of the girls i knew started periods at around 12-14 age.

I think lowest for 18 is 17 cuz is 1 year less :E

I am 15 and for my 14 is the lowest age

I voted 15, I guess I am a bit of a child molester then... Anyway thats the legal sexage here in Denmark. Im 23 my self and I would date a 18 year old if shes mature.

sexage .. lol

over her in canada.. im 19 and my gf is 17. we love each other very much ..

AGE IS JUST A NUMBER

PEACE

Mike

Max_Payne said:
over her in canada.. im 19 and my gf is 17. we love each other very much ..

AGE IS JUST A NUMBER

PEACE

Mike

If your over 17, I beileve you can make up your mind about who to date. For example like you, your 19 but your gf is 17, thats fine.

But when people are saying its ok for an 18 year old to date a 14 year old, age is not just a number.

B.Calhoun said:

she had her first period when she was 12 lol

16+ is fine. My ex was 16 and im 19 but goddamn she was H.O.T though her age showed so i had to end it..regretted it for like 2 months none stop ;( If you've found a mature 16 yr old then good for you, your lucky man :p

I'd say 16 for an 18 year old, but it really depends on the person and the situation and everything. I really don't care. :D (By the way, why do you have votes for ages older than you? That doesn't make any sense :|)

I have a question pertaining to me.

I look 20, but I'm 17 (18 soon). I'm not just saying that, most people confuse me for at least 20 all the time (you could even ask people who have seen my pic on this forum) Would it be weird to date a 23 year old? :angel: I'm just wondering, not gonna happen. :p

Erestheux said:
Would it be weird to date a 23 year old? :angel: I'm just wondering, not gonna happen. :p

I would have to say yes. Well atleast I'm 22 and there's no way I would ever date someoe who was 17.

Neutrino said:
I would have to say yes. Well atleast I'm 22 and there's no way I would ever date someoe who was 17.
Does that mean you'll never love meh? ;( ;( ;(

I'm a sexy beast, though! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back