Votes: 15 7.7%

Votes: 2 1.0%

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 4 2.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
jverne said:
yep, i agree, yes the girl is more mature (phisicaly and mentaly) than most of her age, but anyway...13!!?? did i mention that they've already slept together!?

That is just so completely wrong. Seriously, he should be in prison for that.

Talking of pedophiles - anyone know what the situation is with ol' Wacko Jacko? Wasn't he going on trial or something?

i had a friend who was 18 and his girlfriend was 15 so i guess it's ok...

jverne said:
exp3: guy 21 girl 13

If I where you, phone the cops and get that guy thrown in jail. If you choose not too, your pretty much as bad as the pedofile.

If a 21 year old guy is going out with a 13 year old...you know he is very desperate.

I'd say 18-16 is the max. I'm 18 right now and i'd consider dating a 16-year old but absolutely nothing lower than that.

Ritz said:
If I where you, phone the cops and get that guy thrown in jail. If you choose not too, your pretty much as bad as the pedofile.

hmm...maybe i he was my enemi but now i couldnt! and besides, i as far as i know they love each other (or something like that, but i seriously dout that a 13 year old girl knows what's love??!!)

i'll just leave them be! :|

jverne said:
hmm...maybe i he was my enemi but now i couldnt! and besides, i as far as i know they love each other (or something like that, but i seriously dout that a 13 year old girl knows what's love??!!)

Sorry if this sounds offensive, but where do you live? I know there are a very few nations where the age of consent is 13.

jverne said:

a 21 year old, had sex with a 13 year old, your talking about a Adult who has taken advantage of a underage girl. "I'll just leave them be" is not what you should be saying. Bah. Well I hope you feel guilty about it.

chimpmunk said:
i had a friend who was 18 and his girlfriend was 15 so i guess it's ok...
So just because someone you know does it, its ok?

Man thats just dumb.

I met my girl when I was 18, she was 15 back then. I'm 22 now, and engaged to the same girl. 2-3 years difference is okay with me. As you get older, you add a few years to the age difference.

I wrote a whole load of shizzle on this topic, but i decided to leave it for another time or another forum.

How young is too young you ask? well, that value varies with different societies as y'all may have noticed by now.

Society's categorized everyone into groups and sections, yet we are all individuals and grow in our own way. A person that has society's age of 7 could have the body of society's majority 11, but still have society's majority thinking for a 7year old.

So the way i see it is that aslong as the girl youre with is ripe enough for the ****in', has substantial things in common with you and is not just with you because of sexual attraction (&vice versa).. it's all good.

But ask yourselves, why not just get a girl of the same age. It'd make things a whole lot simpler. You'd have more in common most likely and you wouldn't end up contemplating whether what you're doing is moral or whatever.

I've been chatting with a girl on the 'net for a while, she's 16 and I've just turned 19, but she was 14 when we first starting talking a couple years ago. I know I wouldn't hesitate if we ever met up, and I wouldn't have back then, either (I'm not talking about doin it).

Esquire said:
I wrote a whole load of shizzle on this topic, but i decided to leave it for another time or another forum.

How young is too young you ask? well, that value varies with different societies as y'all may have noticed by now.

Society's categorized everyone into groups and sections, yet we are all individuals and grow in our own way. A person that has society's age of 7 could have the body of society's majority 11, but still have society's majority thinking for a 7year old.

So the way i see it is that aslong as the girl youre with is ripe enough for the ****in', has substantial things in common with you and is not just with you because of sexual attraction (&vice versa).. it's all good.

But ask yourselves, why not just get a girl of the same age. It'd make things a whole lot simpler. You'd have more in common most likely and you wouldn't end up contemplating whether what you're doing is moral or whatever.

So your saying its ok to have sex with a 7 year old :|

lol j/k i know what your on about...

Ritz said:
a 21 year old, had sex with a 13 year old, your talking about a Adult who has taken advantage of a underage girl. "I'll just leave them be" is not what you should be saying. Bah. Well I hope you feel guilty about it.

I agree. I don't care how good a friend somenone was. If I knew a 21 year old who had sex with a 13 year old I'd turn them in without hesitation.

What I want to know is where the hell are her parents?

Wait just kidding. Haha don't worry about going out with a 16 year old.

When I was 17, I went out with a 14 year old (for like two months and then she was stupid and we stopped going out.)

Also, when I was 18, I was messing around with a 16-year-old, so don't worry. Just don't actually go to eight.

Neutrino said:
I agree. I don't care how good a friend somenone was. If I knew a 21 year old who had sex with a 13 year old I'd turn them in without hesitation.

What I want to know is where the hell are her parents?

i don't wan't to break up relationships, afterall it's not even my buisness!! if she likes it what can i do?!? until i see some "bad signs" i'm not turning anyone in! parents?? who knows! i've got my own problems to take care of dont want to mess with others! and i think you wouldn't have the guts to turn him in!!! put yourself in my shoes for once!!

turn him in! The guy's obviously a dick if he cant get a girl within a 4yrs age range. WTF, 13yrs is barely out of primary school. What the hell can you see in a 13yr old, apart from an easy target. It's pathetic. The 21yr old is pathetic, and the 13yr is just plain stupid.

But heck, whatever rocks your boat!

jverne said:
i don't wan't to break up relationships, afterall it's not even my buisness!! if she likes it what can i do?!? until i see some "bad signs" i'm not turning anyone in! parents?? who knows! i've got my own problems to take care of dont want to mess with others! and i think you wouldn't have the guts to turn him in!!! put yourself in my shoes for once!!

To me it's the same as if he was sexaul assaulting her. I do not think it is a consenting relationship and thus it's essentially rape. So ya, I would personally turn him in.

When cherries are red, they're ready for plucking
When girls are 16..

:)

18 is the youngest i'd go for (26 btw) - but that would still feel a little weird.

There's nothing wrong with going out with a 16 year old when you're 18, imo - as long as you're both mature/sensible.

jverne said:
I was going to defend you before, but I didn't. Sorry :/

Anyway, people in here are sort of mocking jverne, as if it is his fault? Well, it isn't. Sure, he should be turning this guy in, but butting yourself into a situation like that isn't always a good idea. These are different people, that he just knows of, and I dunno, it seems as if people here are mocking him directly.

What would happen if he turned him in? The 13 year old would hate him. But worse than that, the 21 year old would REALLY hate him (because of the JAIL TIME that the guy would get). Honestly, I wouldn't want to make mortal enemies out of a guy who dates prepubescent girls.

Then again, jverne, you should be trying to turn this guy in, perhaps secretly or something. Its just so very wrong...

"An underage girl is being taken advange of, pretty well raped, even if she thinks its allright, its not, by a 21 year old guy, but cus I dont want to possably get into abit of trouble with the guy, I wont report him, I will just let the guy ruin that girls life"

Yea. Smart move. :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back