what song you have on

Dont have any song on. The fan is to loud. Not to mention its sunny and hot and the thunder really makes it quite hard to listen (as did the rain that flooded half the street in 5 minutes). Its pretty neat to hear roaring thunder when the sky is relativly clear and its sunny :)

If I did, I would still have the... erhm, totally legally acquired... soundtrack to Two Towers I got long ago... Isengard Unleashed owns. And of course that Gollums Song, hehe. Or I would listen to Linkin Park (Reanimation, Meteora or Hybrid Theory, doesnt matter, I listen to them all)

i dunno wah the hell this song is its some techno on the hardcore station on digitally imported

Originally posted by Noodlygod
The Mars Volta: Roulette Dares

The Mars Volta == ownage.

The Dillinger Escape Plan - Baby's First Coffin

From the Underworld soundtrack.

Head Like a Hole by Nine Inch Nails from the Fragile album

gawd i love all the tunes on it!! :)

Originally posted by Dr. Freeman
Head Like a Hole by Nine Inch Nails from the Fragile album

gawd i love all the tunes on it!! :)

Erm

Head Like a Hole was on Pretty Hate Machine. 10 years before The Fragile came out.

Originally posted by Feath
Erm

Head Like a Hole was on Pretty Hate Machine. 10 years before The Fragile came out.

lol DOH!!

my mistake!! :(

i was actually looking to switch cds and then started looking through the Fragile lyrics album and thats probably where i confused myself lol

ur correct, Head Like a Hole is from the Pretty Hate Machine album
sorry for the confusion.. :eek:

50 cent - P.I.M.P. Remix ft. Snoop
Lumidee- uh oh remix ft. fabolous and busta
Chingy - Right Thurr

:)

ack! stone and valved ray both listen to slipknot

PS. I wish my band featured 5 clowns 6 guitarists and 19 drummers

Originally posted by derby
ack! stone and valved ray both listen to slipknot

PS. I wish my band featured 5 clowns 6 guitarists and 19 drummers

hehe

They must earn like 12 pence between them after sharing the money out.

Oh and call hims HL2 Stone, so as not to mix him up with the real Stone.

now i got:

BIG LEAVES - Dilyn Dy Drwyn

Dilyn Dy Drwyn means Follow Your Nose by the way, it's welsh..they rock, and the lead singer looks like me on my college ID card :p

(Yer, dnt mix him up with me :( me's special and he trying to nick my name :()

Black Sabbath - Hand of doom

I just finished 2 Pantera albums.

nin - the becoming
In a downward spiral phase at the moment, had it at the top of my winamp playlist for weeks now, god I love this album, although it's the only nine inch nails album I've really got into.

IOU 1 Galaxy~The Ataris

1000 posts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

slipknot - eyeless dont like it great! even better for me. makes me happy. wewt

Originally posted by TheMagicStick
50 cent - P.I.M.P. Remix ft. Snoop
Lumidee- uh oh remix ft. fabolous and busta
Chingy - Right Thurr

:)

You Repulse Me.

Pink Floyd - Another Brick in the Wall.

Originally posted by Alanity
nin - the becoming
In a downward spiral phase at the moment, had it at the top of my winamp playlist for weeks now, god I love this album, although it's the only nine inch nails album I've really got into.

I agreed, best album ever.

I'm listening to: Sex Gang Children - Immigrant

ahhh many differing tastes in music here
im never really listen to any specific song..
i listen to di, the trance channel
or i listen to one of my many many many trance songs. many.

that or radiohead

Hey upbeat27, your picture totally rocks!!!

I'm currently listening to Beyonce Knowles album, mainly cause the songs are good, she has a sexy voice, and she's just so damn fine really.
I also have Marylin mansons new album here, and linkin park's new album.
I like slipknot, there just so hardcore and loud, love it, especially the drum beats, its mental!!
I like all types of music, it its got a good beat and good lyrics, then I'll listen to it.

I'm listening to Lagwagon - Momma said knock you out

(I suggest everyone listens to this, its just a nice party song :) )

Originally posted by DarkelP
I like slipknot, there just so hardcore and loud, love it, especially the drum beats, its mental!!

If you like mad beats, I suggest you listen to some Dillinger Escape Plan songs, the drummer is the best there is. Absolutely incredible. I recommend: The Mullet Burden, Sandbox Magician and Sugar Coated Sour. I ORDER you to listen to those songs :)P). It's nothing like Slipknot though, as DEP is good. :)

Every Time I Die - Romeo A Go-Go

Originally posted by Siirolon
If you like mad beats, I suggest you listen to some Dillinger Escape Plan songs, the drummer is the best there is. Absolutely incredible. I recommend: The Mullet Burden, Sandbox Magician and Sugar Coated Sour. I ORDER you to listen to those songs :)P). It's nothing like Slipknot though, as DEP is good. :)

I listened to Mullet burden and Sugar Coated Sour.....that drumming is mental! There good songs, but I still like slipknot better:devil:

Originally posted by DarkelP
I listened to Mullet burden and Sugar Coated Sour.....that drumming is mental! There good songs, but I still like slipknot better:devil:

Meh. :)

The Dillinger Escape Plan - Sandbox Magician

Mainstream music sucks.

Misstress Barbara vs Barbara Brown - Never Could Have Your Heart

Originally posted by Abom|nation
Mad Caddies - All American Badass

No Way!!! I love that song ! :).... "He's just out to find a bout and faces he could ruin" :)

/me puts on the Mad Caddies :)

Originally posted by mrBadger
No Way!!! I love that song ! :).... "He's just out to find a bout and faces he could ruin" :)

mrBadger puts on the Mad Caddies :)

Yeah, as much as I hate Punk, I absolutely love Ska... and Mad Caddies are my favourite Ska band, great stuff.

Oh, and:

Mad Caddies - Hound Bound ;)

Originally posted by The DemonWithin
:thumbs:
Godsmack - Releasing The Demons.

Missed this. Nice, I really like 'Awake' though, brilliant song.

Mad Caddies is a quality band. I like them a lot, though Mighty Mighty Bosstones totally DESTROYS it. :)

Originally posted by Siirolon
Mad Caddies is a quality band. I like them a lot, though Mighty Mighty Bosstones totally DESTROYS it. :)

Mighty Mighty Bosstones are good, I just prefer Mad Caddies though, dunno why. However, their version of Metallica's Enter Sandman is excellent!

Yeah, it's pretty nice. :)

Don't get me wrong though, I like them both, that "destroys" -thing was just an exaggeration. :)

The Dillinger Escape Plan - Variations on a Cocktail Dress

I should really change albums every once in a while. Nothing but Dillinger all the time. :)

I like em both equal :).... Mighty Mighty Bosstones are nice and chilled... wheras Mad Caddies are more party music IMO

Rage Against The Machine - Killing In The Name Of
followed by
Mighty Mighty Bosstones - Detroit Rock City

Back