When will next movie be released?

NiteStalker

Reaction score
In Sweden where I live the G-man movie was released in the middle of the night (Tuesday morning). Will the next video be released at the same time as the other one?

Cuz I wanna know if it's coming today or tomorrow.

:afro: :afro: :afro:

Anyone remmbers the Exact Hour Yesterdays movie got out??
:borg: :borg: :borg:

They SHOULD be released everyday starting yesterday at 4:00PST. I say should that way because they said that they would be released at that time and sometimes things go wrong and peope yell at you for posting incorrect things.

Yah about that time they said they accidently let it out early...

It was released around 6:00 EST, if i'm not mistaken.

Anyone from England or some country in the same grid who knows when it was released (or if you live in the next grid [Sweden, Germany and more])

Originally posted by NiteStalker
Anyone from England or some country in the same grid who knows when it was released (or if you live in the next grid [Sweden, Germany and more])

About 11:45pm GMT.

Thanx Abom|nation! That means it was released 12:45 in my time zone (GMT+1).
My head is spinning round because of all time zones=)

Its not important for us who live in the gmt+1 zone.
I think you wake up at 7 anyway.

00:45 am in France...hehe ! Everybody is interested !

Oui, il est :)

Edit: Oups, non, il n'est pas.:eek:

No, there's only one zone.

Hopefully, if you have "always download" now set for the media, you wont need to do it again and again for each movie.

I have a question.
Will the second movie combine with the first movie, or will they be different movies?

Caching

Sorry if everybody knows this already, but you can easily find the local copy of the movie/media, by searching *Cache subdirectories in your Steam directory.

Then you don't have to download it again

:)

Originally posted by Sushi
around 6:45 eastern time

yes it was supposed to be released at 7 PM EASTERN

but it was "accidently" released early.

Hey, I seem to remember reading that the next movie would be released as soon as the grab for the first one dies down. But then again, it'll probably be released at 4 again : )

if israel is gmt + 2 (which i am pretty sure it is) then and the movies come out every day at 4:00 pst than i think in Israel the movie would be out at 2:00 am

Yep its only 4:15pm there time. They have plently of time to release them. I messaged Erik maybe he will give me a time.

':: Steam-Hangout - HL2's First Movie Released (Gman's face expressions - Available at the Steam platform) | Second movie coming soon, not today! | Post HL2 Media Feedback in Steam Forums | Prohibited: Flaming/Mass capping/Spamming/Flooding/Racism/etc. | Support at #steam'

-not sure if it's true or not, but whatever.

Back