When will next movie be released?

Ok whats wrong with them giving us and offical date and time? How hard would it be seriously? They are only losing credibility by doing this.

WTF.. seriously.. make us wait for a video and it's only the Gman one.. and they said one/day, and it's day 2 and nothing.. come on guys, the first one was a success, what the heck could be wrong with the next one?

valve did not say thay will give us a new vid today it was 3ffici3nt from the steam forums who said it would be today. Erik Johnson said it will come out when things carmdown

What The Fuk Is This BUllShIt !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Steam hangout better be joking, I MEAN REALLY, WTF, WE GET ONE STUPID 1 min MOVIE WITH no AA ON AND STUFF

I need a chill pill! this is getting on my nerves !

and they should do something with that efficent guy guz hes the rumour starter (they even made his thread stick on steam forums WTF)

Originally posted by noboddy
valve did not say thay will give us a new vid today it was 3ffici3nt from the steam forums who said it would be today. Erik Johnson said it will come out when things carmdown
Are things really that crazy right now?

I dont think things were crazy an hour after the movie got released.

Yeah, God forbid they spend more time developing the game than another video that has already been released, just in a higher quality.

It's 4:26. I grabbed some cookies and milk to watch the new video and what do I come back to find? That there is no video. This is dissapointing to say the least. I'm sorry this had to happen.

Things seem pretty calm right now .. they still have tonnes of bandwith for another movie

BW, quit changing your mind to suit the others. Its actual direct feed, if you cant tell the difference from the CAM versions and the direct feed videos then wow, just wow.

Originally posted by 82ross
I dont think things were crazy an hour after the movie got released.
Yeah, exactly.

If they think releasing 1 little video is going to excite steam users enough to require a 2 day calm-down period (maybe more, who knows), how are they ever going to release games and larger media?

Zeus youre talking crap, this movie is nothing to be developed, ITS THE SAME THING THEY SHOWED AT e3, GUyz ITS THE SAME QUALITY AS THE ONE AT e3 , not the CRAppy cam version but the ONE PEOPLE ACTUALLY SAW. ALL THEY HAVE TO DO IS CLICK A BUTTON TO RELEASE THE MOVIE!!

I agree this is bullsh!t. I'am getting frustrated with valve, its one thing to tease people but now they are making their customers upset and irate. Not a smart move. If they keep this up, I'll get hl2 from an unofficial source (kazaa anyone?)

They still have time if they want to release to movie, at least that's my thinking.

They did say that they would release another movie clip once things calm down from the first clip.

But, i wouldn't go so far as saying that everybody's talking about the gman clip. WE WANT GAME FOOTAGE! bah.

Jesus shite will you lot just calm down, things get delayed - get over it.

Boohoohoo. I deserve movies because... because I'm me. Seriously, we are not owed anything. It costs Valve money to send you stuff at 500k/s you know.

-Straylight

Haha, BW and anarchy, you call yourself a HL2 fanbase? Amazing... I swear, you are the same idiots that destroyed CS community.

weve calmed down, about FOUR TIMES IN A ROW BEFORE!!!,

bahhh, im going to play some tennis

I'll talk to you guyz later

P E A C E

Things got delayed two weeks ago, this is just bullsh!t. Release the e3 videos so we can get to the new content already!

Originally posted by anarchy
I agree this is bullsh!t. I'am getting frustrated with valve, its one thing to tease people but now they are making their customers upset and irate. Not a smart move. If they keep this up, I'll get hl2 from an unofficial source (kazaa anyone?)
Yeayea... if Valve keep harassing us like this.... I'll... I'll go outside and..... I'll play sports!!:eek: :eek: :eek:

Why the **** you posting your crap here? Do you see any devs around? Go to steam forums and scream there.

Supposedly its a CS update pushing it back...a cs update..I mean come on. Valve even confirmed it that the videos are already made, all they have to do is upload them so why not upload then work on cs?

Supposedly its a CS update pushing it back...a cs update..I mean come on. Valve even confirmed it that the videos are already made, all they have to do is upload them so why not upload then work on cs?

Agreed

"""
Boohoohoo. I deserve movies because... because I'm me. Seriously, we are not owed anything. It costs Valve money to send you stuff at 500k/s you know.

-Straylight
""

GUESS WHERE THE MONEY IS COMING FROM!!!????

DID YOU BUY THE HALF-LIFE GAME?

TAHTS WHAT I THOUGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

well its bull thats a ****ing tease that we cant get the whole thing and once and this and all this shit ****.

Originally posted by BWMASTER
"""

-Straylight
""

GUESS WHERE THE MONEY IS COMING FROM!!!????

DID YOU BUY THE HALF-LIFE GAME?

TAHTS WHAT I THOUGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yep... they aren't spending any money that they haven't earned from us buying their products.

Are you going for the most ignorant post award or what?

Edit: Argh..quick posters. Was directed at BW.

Yes MASTER, we did buy HL and we got what we paid for. So stfu and wait, if you can't.. well stfu and go somewhere else. Valve owns you NOTHING right now.

Mr. Reak deep down inside you, you feel almost exactly like us. You're just not Hulkish enougth to let it out.

Lets not start flaming people.

I never mention names in my posts, and I respect others opinions.

Thank you.

OMG you idiot. WE pay the salaries at valve, every time we pay for a game. So dont give me that "oh it costs them money" because its my money they are spending, and yours too!
Not theirs.

I am little angry, but I won't turn on Valve because of idiotic videos. I am waiting for the game, nothing else. I am a fan.

Who he said they owe it to us? I think they should keep their word. They said everyday they would release a new HL2 media file. Today nothing happens, no offical response and the admins in #steam-hangout try to be funny in front of the other admins by spreading false release dates. I dont know why Valve doesnt get rid of those fools and let us know offically what the hell is going on with the videos.

Back