Where is everyone from ?

Oh birmingham is quite close (sort of) to nuneaton, UK. It's near to coventry aswell.

Small town where there are alot of weirdo's but i feel like part of the community:rolling: .

One cool thing is that we have five gameshops (GAME, Gamestation, Gameworld, entertainment exchance, and one other i forget the name) and they are all competing so the prices are really low. I can get warcraft 3 and TFT for 20 pounds, thats bundeled together, not seperate. Which i think is good value.

funny post,really...

Am i the only french guy? snif... ca va y a qq belges quand meme ;)
I come from Le Mans, the city of the "24 heures du Mans"...

Look how many people from our little country Belgium :cool:

Living in Hawaï, man... Must be divine.

Originally posted by Mr Djé
funny post,really...

Am i the only french guy? snif... ca va y a qq belges quand meme ;)
I come from Le Mans, the city of the "24 heures du Mans"...

Meh, la Wallonie est francais aussi ;) Il y a beaucoup de belges qui parlent francais eh. :)

and most americans think that belgium is the capital of brussels... mehehe, so funny

BTW : i live a bit left of the red star, about 100 kilometers from antwerp..

Originally posted by flupke
Meh, la Wallonie est francais aussi ;) Il y a beaucoup de belges qui parlent francais eh. :)

Rah ca fait plaisir!!

Le Mans is on the map, but not Paris... funny map!

Originally posted by Mr Djé
Le Mans is on the map, but not Paris... funny map!

Yeah mapquest has it all wrong, they need to get their city priorities straight.

And it's strange how there are relatively many belgian and dutch people here, they're very small countries compared to france, germany, let alone usa.

Quebec city, Quebec, Canada

Ya aussi des canadiens qui parlent francais ;)

Lisbon - Portugal :|

don't like my country, THEY DIDN?T PUT TES:TRIBUNAL ON OUR STORES!!!!!! AND THEY ONLY PUT BLOODMOON MONTHS LATER IT CAME OUT EVERYWERE ELSE AND KOTOR IS ONLY COMING OUT SEPTEMBER!!!! I WANT TO BREAK FREEEEEE!!:bounce:

Don't mess with me, boy, I'm from Memphis, Tennessee.

oxford, england ( thats 125.53 kms from London.. for all you americans)

Je suis aussi francophone, comme une bonne partie des gens à Québec (la ville). La province aussi, mais pas dans une aussi grande proportion. Si je vais en Europe j'irai en Belgique. et en France. Rien que des gens sympathiques, d'après ceux que je connais grâce à l'internet. Quoique certains français ont une attitude agaçante vis-à-vis les Québécois...

Someone should count how many members don't have english as their first language. That would be interesting.

But I wonder, how many of you who speak english as their first language can speak another one? Here in Quebec I see many people *trying* to speak french, wich is great, I think it's a mark of respect in some way, because outside this province I would speak english, even if mine is far from perfection. But don't think people won't talk to you in Quebec if you only speak english, most pple here speak a very acceptable english. For the other languages, it's a lot more rare. You can find some pple speaking spanish or german quite easily tho.

Anyway sorry to be so off-topic. It's great to see suck diversity on this forum.

Back