Who here is a girl?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anthraxxx said:
So let's recap. Who here is a female/woman/girl?

The Mistress
TheRedQueen?
She? (Is She a she? or is She a he?.......find out next on Jerry Springer?!)
TechnoHippieChic
that's all that I know about.....though I think I'm missing one...
LMFAO!!!

This thread just became a spam fest.

And TheRedQueen was banned becaue apparently it was Mr. MagneticHead.

Farrowlesparrow said:
Why....Whatever are you talking about?
he thinks you should go polish your porpoise.

anyways, ... time to edit something in here:letters, your new avatar is creepy. it looks like the eyes are moving. no i'm not drunk or tired or anything. :x

Yeah, IRC is where its at. Everyone should be in IRC. And Girls are great. Girls Vs. Ewoks wouldn't even be a fight.

im a woman trapped in a mans body, that count?

How the hell did you get in there? Was he really hungry? How did you get the computer in there with you (To make that post)???

;)

How many people think "Link" sounds like a girls name? I am forever being asked if I'm a bird. Well at least untill I bought a microphone that is :)

Oh, and before anyone says it, I have been link since before the first matrix, let alone the second one. :p

Link said:
How many people think "Link" sounds like a girls name? I am forever being asked if I'm a bird. Well at least untill I bought a microphone that is :)

Oh, and before anyone says it, I have been link since before the first matrix, let alone the second one. :p
What about Link off of Zelda...or is that spelled diffrently.

Dunno, when did zelda come out? I didn't know there was a Link in that untill about a year ago anyway. (My names older than that)

Yeah, but I thought Link was a new character for the N64 version or something.

No Links always been link, the boy in green

Its ment as a play on words

He's your Link to the game world

boom boom.

Seriously, worst, thread, ever.

There arn't any girls here, we all know that girls can't use computers.

:p

The Mistress said:
No none at all.

Screenname of mine I been useing for ages, I dont care if people know my gender, and like shippi, I've never been pmed anything stupid before so im fine with it.
Oh? I'll put a stop to that!!

The Mistress's online personality - I'd hit it!

Hohoho, but that name just conjures up images of hot hot girls in tight black leather performing pleasurable acts of...PLEASURE on male slaves.

That happen to anyone else rofl??......

-JeZ-: Male, 28 Earth years old, married, no children.

Back to the Thundercats sub-topic, who here can remeber the name of the characters and the buildings / vehicles they used. Also, anyone remeber M.A.S.K?

i am a boy, aged 15.

(but sometimes i have a nice dream that i am a slug, and slugs are neither. its a nice dream because HL2 comes early and gabe newell gets very fat.)

Okay, this thread has really derailed off of the topic in places. Time to close.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back