Who will be Killed off in 1 of the upcoming Episode's?

Who do you think will die in One of these Episode's?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I Apologize but I just Cant find any other Breen avatar, If any one knows your welcome to show me.

If Eli where to die, then Alyx where to change as in....."Joining the Dark side" which would be too Cliche, Its Star Wars Episode 3: Revenge of the Sith all over again Annakin(name's annoying to spell) join's the dark side, Kills Samuel L. Jackson, Kills his Pregnant Wife, Then try's to kill Obi Wan Kanobi, How easily he Became Darth Vader Was very Cheesy & Mediocre hollywood at its best.

If Valve did that to any of the Characters Then I would bang my head against the Keyboard till there's nothing left of my head like that Animated Avatar.
BTW it's Anakin, and he doesn't kill Mace Windu (Samuel Jackson), even though he falls, he does survive and continue living undetected from the force according to the novels. That's right, the black guy doesn't really die! I'm sure Eli won't either.

I'm pretty sure Lucas himself said Windu is dead.

The only reason he became a leading factor was because Eli had been captured.

I don’t think so. Barney has a different role. He is the leading man on the streets. And I think he already was the leading man on the streets before Eli was captured.

I don’t think so. Barney has a different role. He is the leading man on the streets. And I think he already was the leading man on the streets before Eli was captured.

He was kind of the scout within the city, seeing as the Vortigaunts weren't allowed in City 17 unless they were shackled (i.e. the janitor Vort in the Train Station). I'd argue that he was just working undercover and doing nothing more.

It wasn't until Eli went missing that Barney took it upon himself to lead the resistance on an assault.

I'm thinking Mossman, because in stories the friend who is betraying you and comes back in the end to be a good guy is sometimes killed off, e.g. Borimir from Lord of the Rings. Not always though.

Valve could introduce more main characters instead of killing them... Well, world's huge and we got, like, 8-9 main characters? For example - leaders of resistance in other cities.

I choose Alyx because I miss the HL- Survival/ Horror of the original....not the stupid love story which has been hyped all around the internet.

I believe that alyx says to some one lets just be friends, well I hope she says that to Gordon, she just a Distraction.

sry bout Going off topic but I cant help but say....What is alyx 17-18 & gordon is 40...ughh thats F**kin' DISGUSTING!!!!! but has anyone though that she thinks of Gordon as a favorate Uncle rather than A personal Love Interest. Eli told Alyx when she was young about Gordon Freeman of being thus a Legend, Gordon is just a Childhood hero of alyx nothing more.

P.S nothing would please me more that to see alyx fall 1000 feet to the ground in ep2 & yes I am a sick Bastard....Thanks VALVe :thumbs:

I loved using alyx has a Human shield in ep2, she can take the hits for me, hehe.

Eli does say that Gordon hasn't changed one Iota, he might as well have been frozen in that space G-man kept him in for 20 something years, and Gordon was 27 then. Still about 7 yr.s older than Alyx but less pedo.

I choose Alyx because I miss the HL- Survival/ Horror of the original....not the stupid love story which has been hyped all around the internet.

I believe that alyx says to some one lets just be friends, well I hope she says that to Gordon, she just a Distraction.

sry bout Going off topic but I cant help but say....What is alyx 17-18 & gordon is 40...ughh thats F**kin' DISGUSTING!!!!! but has anyone though that she thinks of Gordon as a favorate Uncle rather than A personal Love Interest. Eli told Alyx when she was young about Gordon Freeman of being thus a Legend, Gordon is just a Childhood hero of alyx nothing more.

P.S nothing would please me more that to see alyx fall 1000 feet to the ground in ep2 & yes I am a sick Bastard....Thanks VALVe :thumbs:

I loved using alyx has a Human shield in ep2, she can take the hits for me, hehe.

I'm convinced you're a gimmick.

We get it already. You hate Alyx. Now STFU and move on already.

Well why do think I picked this Name "Wally Breen", eh? evil...Dr. Evil

I just found out that more than one will die in the upcomming episode's, It probably wount be alyx because she is the most loved Character in HL universe dispite my plea, yeah I admit it........F**k its not fair :hmph:

I guess it might as well be a Combination of 3 different NPC's.....Eli & Mossman, Eli & Barney, or Mossman & Barney. Either of them of those 3 Combination will die.

Is it true Alyx says "lets just be friends." & to Whom I wonder....Probably Gordon, since every thing was going so ever fast, as in Alyx only seen Gordon less than 2 weeks & she has feels for him seem odd.

So I wonder if that statement "Lets just be friends." was directed towards Gordon.

I think Eli as she is now a traiter for what she did back in HL2

I'm going to go with Mossman. Eli is a possibility but I think Eli will escape the Angel of Death this time.

Is it true Alyx says "lets just be friends." & to Whom I wonder....Probably Gordon, since every thing was going so ever fast, as in Alyx only seen Gordon less than 2 weeks & she has feels for him seem odd.

So I wonder if that statement "Lets just be friends." was directed towards Gordon.

That was a joke. That is, if I am thinking of the same thing you are.

alyxvort.png

But he'll bite the bullet. He'll die before he ever gets Gordon that beer, and he'll lament about it before he expires.

LMAO

But I think Eli will die...he is almost a father figure in HL2, moreso than Kleiner IMO, and I think it'd be a real tear-jerker for both Alyx and the player to see him die...

I'm thinking Mossman, because in stories the friend who is betraying you and comes back in the end to be a good guy is sometimes killed off, e.g. Borimir from Lord of the Rings. Not always though.

My thinking exactly. Also she isnt as close as the other characters but you would be be upset if she got slotted.

It wasn't until Eli went missing that Barney took it upon himself to lead the resistance on an assault.

I think he was always in a leading role. I mean, how disjointed would the resistance be if it settled on Eli commanding it from Black Mesa East? They need someone on the frontlines too.

Alyx wont go, IMO, I think that valve are trying to use our great ally, war movie logic, against us in this case. The fact that we just had an episode devoted to getting to "know" her and become attached screams that she's going to get slotted soon, but something tells me this is a little to obvios.

As for Barney, if he is to go down I think it should be like in the secne from "the wild geese" when they're about to take of in the DC3 and the bloke is running behind it, realises he cant catch up and says "kill me". Think of it, Barney running behind a train or somthing being chased by hunters/headcrabs/whatever and screaming "Kill me Gordon!". MP7 burst. End of episode.

Mind you, that would work even better with Eli doing the running and Alyx forced to do the shooting...

That'd be f'ed up, having to kill Barney. I don't think Alyx would ever kill Eli, no way, not even if he was going to a terrible fate. She just couldn't force herself to do it. But Gordon might...

Man, that'd be a twist I wouldn't see coming, Gordon having to kill one of the main characters.

Alyx wont go, IMO, I think that valve are trying to use our great ally, war movie logic, against us in this case. The fact that we just had an episode devoted to getting to "know" her and become attached screams that she's going to get slotted soon, but something tells me this is a little to obvios.

As for Barney, if he is to go down I think it should be like in the secne from "the wild geese" when they're about to take of in the DC3 and the bloke is running behind it, realises he cant catch up and says "kill me". Think of it, Barney running behind a train or somthing being chased by hunters/headcrabs/whatever and screaming "Kill me Gordon!". MP7 burst. End of episode.

Mind you, that would work even better with Eli doing the running and Alyx forced to do the shooting...

Alyx doing the shooting would be the only way it would work due to Valve eliminating friendly fire. :p

That'd be f'ed up, having to kill Barney. I don't think Alyx would ever kill Eli, no way, not even if he was going to a terrible fate. She just couldn't force herself to do it. But Gordon might...

Man, that'd be a twist I wouldn't see coming, Gordon having to kill one of the main characters.

Man.... what a horrific predicament..... ;(

That was a joke. That is, if I am thinking of the same thing you are.

alyxvort.png

Makes me wonder....but I still think It could be directed towards Gordon, IF theres something I missed let me know.

But if it is directed towards Gordon then it would be the end of Alyx being very flirtatious towards Gordon, & the start of being just straight up friends, & of course a more boring Alyx....why? because when it comes to Comedy no one can beat Barney, stand up.

This is what Gordon stance was like when Alyx was Desperatly asking for Gordon to Help her, save her.

screens_84.jpg

Makes me wonder....but I still think It could be directed towards Gordon, IF theres something I missed let me know.
Well, just by the picture and the text came across as a joke to me. Because Alyx is being carried like a newlywed, it seems like a joke toward the Vortigaunt, whom Alyx obviously hasn't been in love with.

Alyx dies, according to the video.

The Vortigaunt says "This is too much for one man to handle" as he's carrying Alyx's body. Sad. I cried, especially after I've seen her fight...

READ THE PC GAMER INTERVIEW.

Alyx doesn't die, at least not at the beginning of the game where it is widely assumed as the timeframe for Alyx's precarious position as shown in the Episode Two trailer.

EDIT: The Vort said, 'This is more than anyone can bear, but we will persevere.'

The Vortigaunt says "This is too much for one man to handle" as he's carrying Alyx's body. Sad. I cried, especially after I've seen her fight...

Is there some shit in you hear? That's out of case.

But if it is directed towards Gordon then it would be the end of Alyx being very flirtatious towards Gordon

If this is towards Gordon, I would say Alyx attempts to rape Gordon at the end.

well i know valve wants a happy end they wont let anyone die to my regret. well i think im fine when alyx, mossman ,eli and that administrator die. all those are annoying as hell andreally dont add to the story they just suck so lets get rid of them.

Back