Who won the debate?

• Bush

Votes: 17 18.3%
  • Kerry

Votes: 67 72.0%
  • Nader

Votes: 9 9.7%

• Total voters
Spoon fed propaganda will rot your world.

(Quality sig, Sprafa. But you can't expect these guys to listen to reason)

Sprafa said:
If you're not familiar with the gazillions of allegations and pretty much confirmation of bias by Fox news, well ....http://mediamatters.org/items/200407140002

I just checked Foxnews.com

their big proud announced all over the place is this thing - http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,88190,00.html

if they just stated in their front page "we love Bush and we are all republicans" it wouldn't be any clearer.

accusations of FOX news bias by a group like MMFA, which boasts former members of John Edwards campaign and NOW, is hardly "confirmation" of anything. Ever heard the saying "two wrongs don't make a right?"

Hapless said:
accusations of FOX news bias by a group like MMFA, which boasts former members of John Edwards campaign and NOW, is hardly "confirmation" of anything. Ever heard the saying "two wrongs don't make a right?"

Read the memos.

And count how many times you can hear "flip-flop+Kerry" on Fox News.

Sprafa said:
Read the memos.

And count how many times you can hear "flip-flop+Kerry" on Fox News.

Hmm, I didn't read anything in those memos about forging documents to attack Kerry with...oh, wait, that was CBS and Dan Rather. Nope, no bias there.

Hapless said:
Hmm, I didn't read anything in those memos about forging documents to attack Kerry with...oh, wait, that was CBS and Dan Rather. Nope, no bias there.

ahhh..No one said a word about CBS and/or 60 minutes because they are biased and everyone can see it. The problem with Fox News is that they are biased and everyone refuses to see it.

Sprafa said:
ahhh..No one said a word about CBS and/or 60 minutes because they are biased and everyone can see it. The problem with Fox News is that they are biased and everyone refuses to see it.

As long as you admit it. FOX may be biased, but they attempt to be fair. If they have a conservative guest, they bring on a liberal to balance it out. Bias is a lot different from attempting to influence an election through forgery.

Hapless said:
As long as you admit it. FOX may be biased, but they attempt to be fair. If they have a conservative guest, they bring on a liberal to balance it out. Bias is a lot different from attempting to influence an election through forgery.

Liberal guests ? ehem....I'm very sorry to say this to you, but by bringing liberal guests every once in a while doesn't pays back for all the rest of their deeds. Openly calling Kerry a "flip-flopper" is just not news. It's propaganda.

Sprafa said:
Liberal guests ? ehem....I'm very sorry to say this to you, but by bringing liberal guests every once in a while doesn't pays back for all the rest of their deeds. Openly calling Kerry a "flip-flopper" is just not news. It's propaganda.

Well, if Kerry flip-flops, and he's running for president of the U.S., I'd say that's news. And they don't bring liberal guests on, "every once in awhile." Every time they have a conservative, there is a lib there too. Unless they can't find one :cheese:

Hi everyone it's been a while since my last post but I'm back.

This is a gallup poll from today's USA Today p.5A.

Which presidential candidate...

Agreed with you more on issues you care about? Kerry-46% Bush-49%

Expressed himself more clearly? Kerry- 60% Bush 32%

Was more believable? Kerry- 45% Bush 50%

Was more likable? Kerry- 41% Bush- 48%

That is a very interesting poll from USA Today.

I'd like to point out that Foreign Policy, the subject of this debate, is considered Bush's strong suit. If he can at the most tie with Kerry here, even on certain conservative news channels, I'd hate to see him on the forthcoming debates on things like the economy and domestic issues.

a forum without the music of mozart would be excruciating

f|uke said:
(and its "you're", not "your")
I believe you're is just an abreviation of you are. While your implies something belonging to someone. Its not the same thing. :smoking:

Back