Why do we all have to wear these ridiculous ties?

Why do we all have to wear these ridiculous ties?

• I really don't know.

Votes: 29 4.6%
  • Shut up.

Votes: 58 9.2%
  • Don't be ridiculous.

Votes: 17 2.7%
  • Is anybody else getting hungry?

Votes: 47 7.5%
  • Ah, it's good to see you.

Votes: 22 3.5%
  • You have no idea what is going on... do you?

Votes: 30 4.8%
  • Somebody's hidden my glasses again.

Votes: 67 10.7%
  • Please! Leave me alone until after the experiment!

Votes: 65 10.4%
  • They're waiting for you, Gordon... in the test chamber..

Votes: 194 30.9%
  • Ahhh, Ahhhh!! Ahhhhhhhhhgrh!!

Votes: 99 15.8%

• Total voters
stinger.aim92 said:
This is the strangest thread I've seen. What is this poll anyway? A question? But the "answers" are completely not matching the question. Sorry for spoiling your fun but 20 pages of nonsense is quite weird :p

You obviously havent played half life with your sound on or ur not a geek lololol :LOL:

All from Opfor:

It's a mess out there. I mean, these things. Theyre coming out from the goddamn walls. They just keep coming. I hear they've got a stand-off point at the dam ahead.

Stand back from the maintenance door, We're gonna blow it.

Heh, sniping school sure payed off today.

Lets go marines!

Those poor bastards.

I've never seen that kind of specie before.

Don't worry sir, I can take him.

I'm sorry Corporal, this is a restricted area.

This is a restricted area, soldier!

Thanks, Corporal.

As you can see, you are not dead!

evilsloth said:
"Forget about Freeman, we are counting our losses and pulling out. Everyone is gathering at the surface for evac, Repeat, if you haven’t already, get to the surface. If you arn't already now you are fu..*radio crackle*"
Must... correct... and... humiliate you! Can't... resist!

"Forget about Freeman. We are cutting our losses and pulling out. Anyone left down there now is on his own. Repeat, if you weren’t already, you are now.."

Fuel dripping on the floor... Blam! Fling! *Ignites*.. UHHHH AUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUHHHHHHHHHHHHGHHHHHHHHHH AAARRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGH *dies*

evilsloth said:
"Forget about Freeman, we are counting our losses and pulling out. Everyone is gathering at the surface for evac, Repeat, if you haven’t already, get to the surface. If you arn't already now you are fu..*radio crackle*"
I think the fu was meant to be ****ed :x .
HAHA,BITE THAT!

"This should shake up those grand unification boys, hmm?"

Sorry if that's been posted before, not going through the 22 pages to find out :x

Luke, I am your father............
errrr..... wait that aint HL.

MISTER! YOU ARE GOING DOWN! -Mr. A. Grunt.

Off Topic:

kirov, I notice that you have 1000 posts - Congrats.

kirovman said:
"This should shake up those grand unification boys, hmm?"

Sorry if that's been posted before, not going through the 22 pages to find out :x
Oh please, almost everything in this thread has been posted at least twice. :p

"Nice of you to show up this morning Calhoun. Yeah yeah I know, trouble with the access system, hope you're ready for a looong shift.

AJ Rimmer said:
"Nice of you to show up this morning Calhoun. Yeah yeah I know, trouble with the access system, hope you're ready for a looong shift.

Damn you bastard, you make me want to play Blue-Shift again. ;)

what the hell!

i'm a natural born alien killer (marine grunt after killing an assasin)

he needs his glasses.....

Fire - in - the - hole...

Thought I deserved at least a single post in here...

AJ Rimmer said:
Must... correct... and... humiliate you! Can't... resist!

"Forget about Freeman. We are cutting our losses and pulling out. Anyone left down there now is on his own. Repeat, if you weren’t already, you are now.."

LOL, my mind must have filled in the rest...

Kindly lower your voice.

Actually I did the whole pak file browsing thing too...put together some sentences and a story. You'd be surprised at some of the words in the Vox's vocabulary.

"Killer Robot"

Soldier: Team! We've! Got! Movement!
Soldier: Uh, weird.
Vox: <Beep> I. Will. Kick. Your. Ass.
Soldier: Fire!
<gunshot sounds ... stop>
Vox: <Doop> Fire. Arm. Damage. Minimum. Deploy. Rocket. Launch(er). [edited together two words to make this one]
<pneumatic sound starts and stops>
Soldier: Uh, shit.
<Rockets fire, gibs splatter>
Vox: <Beep> Adios. Amigo. Tactical. Systems. One. Military. Zero.

I had a bunch of messages for you, Mr Freeman, but we had - had a system crash and...

Take me now gordon!!! I want you so bad! ~Alyx in gabe newells personal version of HL2

MarcoPollo said:
Take me now gordon!!! I want you so bad! ~Alyx in gabe newells personal version of HL2
DAMN! They make 'em witty these days, don't they! :upstare:

^^^ They made you the most! :LOL: Sry I just have this theory that GN made his own "special" version.

*clearing throat noise*
"My God, what are you doing?"

"Stop attacking, he's a friend!"

And something else about a peculiar odor...

Jintor said:
I had a bunch of messages for you, Mr Freeman, but we had - had a system crash and...
a system crash about twenty minutes ago and I'm still trying to find my files. Just one of those days I guess...

*gunshot* hey you wouldn't have *gunshot* a quarter i could borrow would ya?arrgh-

i shot otis during the script and he didn't die until after............

Speaking of scripted bugs:
*approahes elevator after RC, presses button*
KABOOM! CRASH! AAAAAARGHHH!!!!
*presses use as elevetaro passes by*
Good Morning Gordon.
AAAAAAAAARGH CRASH CRASH KABOOM!

That happened to me too, and it was hilarious. It may have ruined the atmosphere, but damn, was it funny.

One incident I recall involved Barney, myself, and two generic scientists. A grunt launched an AR grenade just as Barney and I finished him off, and the explosion splattered both sci's and severely injured Barney. Directly after flinching, he turns back towards me and the gib-covered floor, then remarks "I wonder if those boys could've made a bigger mess".

MuToiD_MaN said:
Kindly lower your voice.

Actually I did the whole pak file browsing thing too...put together some sentences and a story. You'd be surprised at some of the words in the Vox's vocabulary.

"Killer Robot"

Soldier: Team! We've! Got! Movement!
Soldier: Uh, weird.
Vox: <Beep> I. Will. Kick. Your. Ass.
Soldier: Fire!
<gunshot sounds ... stop>
Vox: <Doop> Fire. Arm. Damage. Minimum. Deploy. Rocket. Launch(er). [edited together two words to make this one]
<pneumatic sound starts and stops>
Soldier: Uh, shit.
<Rockets fire, gibs splatter>
Vox: <Beep> Adios. Amigo. Tactical. Systems. One. Military. Zero.

Post the .wav file! We need to hear it!

um...guys, this thread should have died weeks ago.....weve posted every lines in Half-Life 1 AND 2

no how bout...
Tommy, you haven't forgoten about your friends have you?

Well wrong game.

Tight-ass Llama said:
um...guys, this thread should have died weeks ago.....weve posted every lines in Half-Life 1 AND 2

Ummm... no. "aughbeeeeeeeeeep" :x "lost bio signal for protection team unit, remaining units contain" What? You never heard of a dieing
CP? :smoking:

MarcoPollo said:
^^^ They made you the most! :LOL: Sry I just have this theory that GN made his own "special" version.
If he did, I want a copy.

Back