why everybody is using copied munro avatar?

Status
Not open for further replies.

teeheehee

edit: why doesn't it directly show it like it always does :/

Yeah, no kidding. WELL DONE man! I could 'not' have done anything like that!

Munro avatars aren't EXTREME. Infact, no avatar is EXTREME enough for me to use.

The EXTREME lack of an avatar is EXTREME.

My upside down Munro avatar is EXTREME...EXTREME to the max.

Everywhere i look is more ****ing Extreme'nesss, for the love of god what are we becoming?!?!?

Though my Beavis+Buthad avatar rules, but not as much as the Munroatars

We have to decide which other avatar we are going to use in a few days.

My vote goes to a high powered mod that didn't join in the peaceful show of gratitude most forumn goers showed to Munro by stealing his avatar, my vote is for Starmonkey

Why did i choose him? well, his avatar is Dillbert so would carry on the Dillbert theme and by doing so, would belittl...*cough* congratulate another great runner of the forums for the hard work he has put in for us :).

OH, I AM ALL OVER THIS BAND WAGON

/me hops on...

MUNRO 3D, ESCAPE FROM CASTLE MUNROFLESTEIN

Razor said:

My vote goes to a high powered mod that didn't join in the peaceful show of gratitude most forumn goers showed to Munro by stealing his avatar, my vote is for Starmonkey

Why did i choose him? well, his avatar is Dillbert so would carry on the Dillbert theme and by doing so, would belittl...*cough* congratulate another great runner of the forums for the hard work he has put in for us :).

I thought it was more of a spontaneous spreading thing?
Like a forest fire. Cept it looks cooler.

Hah... I love it!! :D Except, shouldn't Munro's original avatar be first?

I love the little "boss popping out randomly" things. More of those! :thumbs:

no, its not good if it's planned. must be spontaneous.

These things are amazing, keep them coming, please :D

Razor said:

seeing as you're just jumping on the avatar bandwagon and have no idea where this really stems from, go ahead :p

Munro said:
These things are amazing, keep them coming, please :D

Put some creativity into that Munro avatar! Oh... wait. :stare:

seeing as you're just jumping on the avatar bandwagon and have no idea where this really stems from, go ahead
Pff the ignorant fools! Cast them into the fire

SimonomiS said:
I thought it was more of a spontaneous spreading thing?
Like a forest fire. Cept it looks cooler.

Spontaneous is bad, planning is good. The more you plan, the more hardcore you are. And you don't get more extremely hardcore to the max then me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back