why everybody is using copied munro avatar?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah OAR you need your dancing smiley munro :p, thats one of the best avatars but munrofied would be uber.....do it!

Someone could do a shen's avatar, only with the guy from Dilbert instead of a weird face.

Nah, I thought about making him dance but i dont have any l33t animation sk1llz.

Brilliant Stern! Welcome to the artist circle of nothingness :(

Is someone making a big collage of all the Munro spin-offs done so far? Theres so many, it would be great to see all of them together, seeing all the effort people went to. Quite a nice community thing, brought us all together eh? I'm going soft sadly.

I don't think I'm well known enough to make one :(

Pfft. I shall anyway.

It wouldn't be that hard to do, just copy them all to your computer and throw some HTML around them. Whoever wanted to stick them all in one big animated GIF, with different color indices and framerates, needs his graphic design skills readjusted. :p

okay...but only for a few minutes..

edit: gone.

Noobulon said:
I did it in Flash!

:cheers:

Did I miss a munro?

Hey man, thats great!

But... any chance you can include them all? I have 70 different avatars of people, some of which are the second varation of what people changed something to. Not tiny changes, big changes.

Maybe I can e-mail you the file with them all, and you can make it! I would love that. Thats EXACTLY the kind of thing I was tring to do.

Shens get out the Munro programme, you have bad mouthed it several times, how dare you pass in and out as you please...this is not the same as last night ;)

Also the flash looks a bit washed out, like a low quality jpeg...any chance of increasing the quality?
Otherwise, good job. :thumbs:

Hectic Glenn said:
Shens get out the Munro programme, you have bad mouthed it several times, how dare you pass in and out as you please...this is not the same as last night ;)

Because I was one of the first and the best!

edits: Oh yesh, I'm also a god. Bow down to meh.

I tried putting the quality up as high as it will let me.
It still looks a bit naff though!

For some reason, it looks fine playing off my desktop through Flash Player :)

Edit: Shens.... I think I missed yours again...

Edit 2: I've got it :)

Wow, that's great... I like the boss going by on the chair at the bottom :) :thumbs:

And yeah... you have the following twice: once in the center and once toward the end.

Attachments

• Picture 4.png
    Picture 4.png
    8.1 KB · Views: 268
Noobulon said:
Yeah I'm going to fix that in MunroMontage 2.0

It should be great. I sent him 69 avatars of munro variations.

:)

hahha, funneh.

/me sets it as his background

mine seems to have found an extra blank space in its animation

YES!! I'm there twice :D

The upside down avatar and the negetave avatar. [one right above the other] W00t!!

bvasgm said:
YES!! I'm there twice :D

The upside down avatar and the negetave avatar. [one right above the other] W00t!!

Yes, because I had different variations of the avatars people had, when they changed them. So you'll see some who have more than one visible.

hahahah still excellent. better quality this time too.

comin' again to save the mother****in day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back