why everybody is using copied munro avatar?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Holy hell, this thread is on page nine and it was started last night.

thenerdguy said:
Looks at my join date and then at yours. Nope joined a year to late to tell me what to do.
because join date is a measurement of maturity.

plus they can be totally innaccurate, I joined in december 2003 for christs sake so how do you know when he first joined?

and I've got no idea who you are, whereas I know personally that oldagerocker kicks ass. so he is win!

Ennui said:

plus they can be totally innaccurate, I joined in december 2003 for christs sake so how do you know when he first joined?

and I've got no idea who you are, whereas I know personally that oldagerocker kicks ass. so he is win!
How can you not know the nerdguy. He kicks ass too ;[

Ennui said:

Wrong you are.

May 2003 members are forum elders. Heck you little snotnosed brats didnt fight in the arena.

Ennui said:

Shame...shame..shame.

Shens ftw! I'm in the awesome club which is waaaaaaay better then that old smelling elders club!

RakuraiTenjin said:
How can you not know the nerdguy. He kicks ass too ;[

TheNerdGuy pwns with his cool news and fine women, the elders gathering shall comence!

shens isn't human silly

/me hax0rs database to change his join date

Ennui said:
shens isn't human silly

* Ennui hax0rs database to change his join date

Wont do any good. the elders compiled a hidden list of all members that joined in may of 2003. :)

Darn kids think that they are so smart nowadays.

thenerdguy said:
Wont do any good. the elders compiled a hidden list of all members that joined in may of 2003. :)

Darn kids think that they are so smart nowadays.
not think, know. old people suck. sex, drugs, and no thought for tomorrow is where it's at.

thenerdguy, it's awesome to see you post again, keep going strong! :)

see, I'm inciting him to post. huggles me now harij.

Ennui said:
see, I'm inciting him to post. huggles me now harij.

Nope your just a little pissant that im playing with. :)

(you have to remember i resurected myself 200 times in the arena)

Ahh the arena, how i miss three.

CrazyHarij said:
thenerdguy, it's awesome to see you post again, keep going strong! :)

I dont know, the forum has been overran by kids and its hard to have a nice thread anymore.

thenerdguy said:
I dont know, the forum has been overran by kids and its hard to have a nice thread anymore.

we all here m8, your posts are awsome ;)

thenerdguy said:
Nope your just a little pissant that im playing with. :)

(you have to remember i resurected myself 200 times in the arena)

Ahh the arena, how i miss three.
a little pissant indeed, which is why I'm correcting your spelling of "you're". I know schoolin' weren't so good back in the days when you were a kid, but that's no excuse.

Ennui said:
a little pissant indeed, which is why I'm correcting your spelling of "you're". I know schoolin' weren't so good back in the days when you were a kid, but that's no excuse.

Wow you got something right, we did not have time for schooling because we had to work.

thenerdguy said:
Wow you got something right, we did not have time for schooling because we had to work.
yeah, I know, and you had to walk two miles to get to the internet :)

outpost said:
Try ARPA net noob

Its DARPA, the original electronic interweb, before that, it was powered by a small diesel generator.

Shodan said:
Its DARPA, the original electronic interweb, before that, it was powered by a small diesel generator.

Nahhh it was a steam engine. Diesel wasnt invented yet.

Shodan said:
You obviously weren't around before they added a D

outpost said:
You obviously weren't around before they added a D

Its the same.

BTW, the internet is now powered by hamsters in wheels, if you have dial up, you can hear the old crones that feed the hamsters, talking shit.

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeerrrr-nnneeeeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrr-nooooooooooooo-BOOP-nneeeeeeerrrrrrr-BOOP-niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiggghhh.

No, unless you give me a good reason why I should now jump back on the heavily-packed and clichéd bandwagon.

:cool: <-Lame smiley.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back