why everybody is using copied munro avatar?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was going to jump on now that my computer situation is kind of sorted but I think I'll copy Shens and be cool by not being cool.

Pfft, that's not copying me. In order to copy me, you have to make a kickass Munravatar then not use it because you're cool like that.

Shens said:
Pfft, that's not copying me. In order to copy me, you have to make a kickass Munravatar then not use it because you're cool like that.
That's what I did. Can I be as cool as you now, please Shens? Can I?

TOO BAD EL CHI. I CHANGED BACK.

Back to the FUTURE!

Of course not, only freaks are left handed.

Look, he's having a pirate bath! Arrrrrrrr!!

Raziaar said:
Hey guys... i'm compiling a whole list of all the avatars currently present... i'm gonna put them all into one big gif file, side by side, in rows and colums... with animations and everything. Heh. So hopefully when I wake up, there's some other creative ones added that I haven't seen!

I simply love this, though... this has to be one of the most creative avatar stunts done by some of you.
Well, I suppose it's better than another upside-down avatar day. Which incidentally, this avatar replaced. Again. :)

SimonomiS said:
...Updating the site? :eek:
Like hell!

hehe ... I want a cookie for such original comic genius and audacity.

I'm having a bit of trouble... anyone know the best way to put on the same image a bunch of Gif's without messing up all their animations?

I'm not sure its possible, they'll all have a different number of frames won't they?

Someone could download all the munro avatars and make a singular, massive munrogrid!

Come on people. It would be epic.

Noobulon said:
Someone could download all the munro avatars and make a singular, massive munrogrid!

Come on people. It would be epic.

Thats what i'm trying to do... but some of them are tricky, like Shen's who has 65 freaking frames!

I would have added more but I thought it would go over the limit. And I was being lazy/crazy.

there should me a massive grid!!
tho i am unsire of how you would make it, in flash probs

tho cos all the frames might get spooned:S and everything would end at different times so you woudl either have to exztend them all or put them ona constant loop and then eithe gif it or make it a swf all i kwno is it complicated and all gotta be on seperate layers to preserve the loops:p

ROFL thanks shodan!

radiohead... i wanna be cool..keep up with the rest of them cool people :E

Shens said:
I would have added more but I thought it would go over the limit. And I was being lazy/crazy.

You could have made it far fewer... just make it one frame of the ones that are duplicated so many times, and set a delay on it... like with adobe imageready or whatever its called.

I know, I was meaning to add some extra stuff to those frames and crap.

BUT I DIDN'T BECAUSE IMMA COOL LIEK DAT.

edits: ok, I'll fix it later, when I get back on my main computer.

edits2: Done.

Shens said:
TOO BAD EL CHI. I CHANGED BACK.

Back to the FUTURE!
Dammit. Oh well here comes me to the bandwagon! Spongebob's back, baby!

Im starting to feel left out. Shame my avatars too cool to change.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back