why everybody is using copied munro avatar?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Screw you Hazar, screw you to hell.

:cheers:

I'm on the bandwagon for the duration, but since I helped build it I suppose it's okay.

Ennui said:
I'm on the bandwagon for the duration, but since I helped build it I suppose it's okay.

How long is it going to last, i was hoping my upside down head banging bunny would make a return in the next couple of months.

Munro must be so happy, all of these strange people from around the world showing him the ultimate sign of respect and love and stealing his avatar. I say we steal Bliink's avatar next month. We love you Bliink.

GUYS STOP SPAMMING ALL OVER MY FACE!

Also, you guys suck. :D

Wouldn't it be cool to have a real picture of Munro?! :O :eek: :O :O :eek: :angel: :O :O :O :eek:

I don’t want to read all the posts; can someone explain to me what is this thread about? :E

I think the thread is geting out of control

you know what that meant?

LETS DANCE THE MACARENA

DALE A TU CUERPO
ALEGRIA MACARENA
QUE TU CUERPO ES PA DARLE
ALEGRIA Y COSA BUENA
DALE A TU CUERPO
ALEGRIA MACARENA

EEEEEEEEHHHH MACARENA

AAAAAAAAAAYYYY!!!

cmom everybody!

Im also in the fad, I got his avatar, deleted it, and replaced with batman.

Oh yes, I win.

No one speaks out against me.

*closed*

Darth Munrovader has spoken.

Erestheux said:
GUYS STOP SPAMMING ALL OVER MY FACE!

Also, you guys suck. :D

Wouldn't it be cool to have a real picture of Munro?! :O :eek: :O :O :eek: :angel: :O :O :O :eek:

Yes, modifying a real picture of Munro would be even better :naughty:.

I think half of us would be banned though when we posted our versions of it :hmph:

crushenator 500 said:
For shame...

AHAHAHA! Crushenator! Yours is freaking hilarious!

I wish I could think of something better than the cow... but... the cow is me! I am the cow!

Oh noes, the mods hacked me and placed a Munro avatar :(

Hey guys... i'm compiling a whole list of all the avatars currently present... i'm gonna put them all into one big gif file, side by side, in rows and colums... with animations and everything. Heh. So hopefully when I wake up, there's some other creative ones added that I haven't seen!

I simply love this, though... this has to be one of the most creative avatar stunts done by some of you.

lol i smell that banhammer coming for meeAAAARGGGHHHHH OH GOD MUNRO PLEASE N00000 *squish* ;(

:p :LOL:

Yeah, but will history remember the ones who sparked it? Unlikely. They'll fade into obscurity, the forgotten heroes in the tragic war against...well, something or other.

-Angry Lawyer

Angry Lawyer said:
Yeah, but will history remember the ones who sparked it? Unlikely. They'll fade into obscurity, the forgotten heroes in the tragic war against...well, something or other.

-Angry Lawyer
Tis a shame

This is one of the times where everybody gets together and alerts the aliens to our....wtf outpost, get my ass out of your signatiuier!!

LOLOL, lookms at me! I AM SO COOL.

:afro:

RipperRoo said:
My god, I never realised this place had so much spam in it. :|
It just needs someone to get it out of his sleep :flame:

Raziaar said:
Hey guys... i'm compiling a whole list of all the avatars currently present... i'm gonna put them all into one big gif file, side by side, in rows and colums... with animations and everything. Heh. So hopefully when I wake up, there's some other creative ones added that I haven't seen!

I simply love this, though... this has to be one of the most creative avatar stunts done by some of you.

Remenber to put our names, so we can see who made the avatars, exep of course Munro, he just copied us... :E

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back